[ROM] Quantum v2.7.0

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
If you're on the Eclair version of Syndicate, do this first and then you can flash Quantum via Clockwork. Any way you do it you must use Odin since that's how you get the DK28 modem.

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Quantum was my favorite before TrulyEpic was first released, and Quantum just got it's first update in a while so of course I had to check it out :D

I'll probably be switching between these two ROMs depending on which has the more recent update, although I now use TrulyEpic's custom launcher in all my ROMs because it's just so fast.

ksmullins88

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
Quantum was my favorite before TrulyEpic was first released, and Quantum just got it's first update in a while so of course I had to check it out :D

I'll probably be switching between these two ROMs depending on which has the more recent update, although I now use TrulyEpic's custom launcher in all my ROMs because it's just so fast.

Would you mind posting a screen shot? I like launcher pro because of the customizable dock, the screen previews, and the 3D app drawer. Does TrulyEpic's have them?

I'm really considering rooting. I have sooo many questions though, lol. The main reasons I would want to root would be to get rid of the bloatware, get a working batt indicator, and improve performance and batt life.. if I root, I can achieve all of these? Correct?

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
You may not like this launcher then, because it is just like the TrulyEpic ROM - barebones to the extreme. No customization, just a quick and useful launcher.

5266472859_d675edcfd3.jpg
|
5267079706_6f4e133bf9.jpg

As for your rooting questions, go here.

Reactions: ksmullins88

BBooDad

Jul 8, 2010
Visit site
one question - does it matter where I get the update.zip with the Sprint Bloatware? I have seen it in a thread somewhere on XDA for a different ROM, I think.

(I like the Sprint Navigation)

ragnarokx

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
That doesn't sound like something that is ROM related. Are you sure you're not using a different version of Dolphin where that option was removed or moved?

Fitz39

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
new to rooting/flashing roms

although i have a basic understanding so far of this flashing process, can someone explain to me what"VERSION 2.x.x REQUIRES THE DK28 MODEM!" means in regard to flashing this rom?

edit. is the modem separate? where do i get it?

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
although i have a basic understanding so far of this flashing process, can someone explain to me what"VERSION 2.x.x REQUIRES THE DK28 MODEM!" means in regard to flashing this rom?

edit. is the modem separate? where do i get it?

If you came from Eclair 2.1 stock, and went to Froyo DK28 then you will have the required DK28 modem. This was intended more for those who were on earlier leaked versions of Froyo (DK17) and needed to update their modem to use these ROMs.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
snowhand