Sprint S3: ROM list + Kernels + 4.4 Kit-kat

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: ROM list + Kernels + 4.4 Kit-kat(sticky please!:) )

Very impressive list. I'm sure the in house S3 Custom ROM members are very thankful for this.

Paul
Moderator Team Leader.

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Well ironic update... I have been diagnosed with congenital heart failure. Among other things. My doctor told me to take it easy and spend my time doing just this... it looks like the reason I was leaving is going to be one of many reasons to stay. I've been an active member on other forums for years and this is going to be another. I love the people and helping is my forte. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. But I'll be here for the long haul and am extatic to be able to stay.
I will be updating this morning with a few newbys.. Thank you very much super Dave for keeping this WIP alive and if you would like to stay an active part here I'd love your help... (I could use all the help I can get.) ;)

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

Well ironic update... I have been diagnosed with congenital heart failure. Among other things. My doctor told me to take it easy and spend my time doing just this... it looks like the reason I was leaving is going to be one of many reasons to stay. I've been an active member on other forums for years and this is going to be another. I love the people and helping is my forte. I'm sorry for any inconvenience. But I'll be here for the long haul and am extatic to be able to stay.
I will be updating this morning with a few newbys.. Thank you very much super Dave for keeping this WIP alive and if you would like to stay an active part here I'd love your help... (I could use all the help I can get.) ;)

Hate hear about your health. But glad to see you are gonna be around. You've been alot of help around here.

sent from a GS3 gone Wicked

Last edited:

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Okay sorry for the wait... I'll have an update for ya all in about 10 minutes.

Paul627g

AC Moderator All-Star
Nov 25, 2010
Visit site
Re: ROM list + Kernels + 4.4 Kit-kat

DaisFlaque

Thread has been stickied. 👍

Paul
Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Sent from my awesome HTC One

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Whaa hooo!!! We have sticky support. Now this won't fall to the bottem of the old haystack.. I think I speak on
Behalf of this whole community... thank you very much...

Halifax

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

Okay, so if I just want the most up-to-date stock rooted ROM, I take the first one listed under Touchwiz?

EDIT: Sorry, I followed the links and that looks to be 4.1.2 - is there a rooted 4.3 stock ROM out yet? I'm quite unfamiliar with other ROMs and I'm not sure I'm willing to get rid of my configuration to test out other ROMs with a clean install.

meyerweb#CB

Banned
Sep 4, 2009
Visit site

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

I will make a new box with the caption "risky flash at own risk." ASAP. Thank you for your contribution. I'm sure lots of people are going to enjoy these roms.

Last edited:

DaisFlaque

Nov 13, 2013
Visit site

Sorry it's taking me so long. I'm out a keyboard and on screen isn't working properly.

seanskiT1

Jan 7, 2013
Visit site

FYI...Wicked Sensation has been updated to the new 4.3. You find the link in my thread about Wicked.

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk

Golfdriver97

Trusted Member Team Leader
Dec 4, 2012
Visit site

Glad to see you are back!!! Totally great news!

Sent from my Nexus 5 using AC Forums mobile app