Where is the People Favorites widget on the HTC 10?

A

AC Question

I just transferred all settings from thc one m8 to htc 10 and there;s no People Favorites widget. Why?

Rhyalus

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
Hmmm - I started my HTC 10 clean - is there anyway to get that one widget over? I hate having to go to the phone app first and then select favorites, etc.

Thanks!
R

Rhyalus

Jun 29, 2014
Visit site
There's a people app in the app drawer...Just put that on your home screen...HJ

Many thanks for the reply, but hitting the phone icon on the home screen leaves just one click to favorites as well.

The People widget was cooler because you could get right to the contacts and choose what you wanted to do (message, call, etc.).

R

mfreeland

Apr 26, 2011
Visit site
Many thanks for the reply, but hitting the phone icon on the home screen leaves just one click to favorites as well.

The People widget was cooler because you could get right to the contacts and choose what you wanted to do (message, call, etc.).

R

It's still available. Instead of adding a widget, choose app and find the people app. It's on my home screen just like it was on my 8 and 9......

Hydraulic Jack

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
Does it show the contacts pictures? I was told by HTC that the people app's reason for not having the pictures is a problem with the facebook app....HJ

cmurgia

Apr 5, 2011
Visit site
Does it show the contacts pictures? I was told by HTC that the people app's reason for not having the pictures is a problem with the facebook app....HJ

While it's true that Facebook app no longer syncs profile pictures, you can set your own to each contact. If you give the contact a picture it will show in the widget.

Posted via the Android Central App

Hydraulic Jack

Jun 14, 2011
Visit site
While it's true that Facebook app no longer syncs profile pictures, you can set your own to each contact. If you give the contact a picture it will show in the widget.

Posted via the Android Central App

True, but you have to do it manually and you have to have a picture of them...HJ