LG v20 Cases

vladfan

Feb 25, 2010
Visit site
Got my Obliq Flex Pro yesterday. I really like this case better than my Ringke Onyx.

It feels better in my hand. I think the Ringke has sharp edges to it where the Obliq feels rounder and smooth in the hand with great grip to it.

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
Just got my obliq. Nice case but it does not even come close to the protection of my bodygaurdz. Still my fav case or of all I own and saw.

Osahar 87

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
Got my Obliq Flex Pro yesterday. I really like this case better than my Ringke Onyx.

It feels better in my hand. I think the Ringke has sharp edges to it where the Obliq feels rounder and smooth in the hand with great grip to it.
I just got mine today and I agree. The obliq does feel better and I think it's thinner also. It's my new favorite case!!

frope01

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
I got the same Ringke case many others have. It's cool.
I also have the CoverOn Tank series which looks and feels large and cheap. I do not recommend it.
I have and really like the Poetic case pictured. Don't mind the hideous screen protector which is only there until I find a better one. Here's the link:

LG V20 Case, POETIC Affinity Series Premium Thin/No Bulk/Slim fit/Clear/Dual material Protective Bumper Case for LG V20 (2016) Black/Clear https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IJE2RH...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5546255
IMG_3184.JPG
IMG_3180.JPGIMG_3183.JPG

Joeykool

Dec 29, 2015
Visit site
I got the same Ringke case many others have. It's cool.
I also have the CoverOn Tank series which looks and feels large and cheap. I do not recommend it.
I have and really like the Poetic case pictured. Don't mind the hideous screen protector which is only there until I find a better one. Here's the link:

LG V20 Case, POETIC Affinity Series Premium Thin/No Bulk/Slim fit/Clear/Dual material Protective Bumper Case for LG V20 (2016) Black/Clear https://www.amazon.com/dp/B01IJE2RH...ag=hawk-future-20&ascsubtag=UUacUvbUpU5546327
View attachment 245183
View attachment 245184View attachment 245185

I have this case... So far it is my second favorite next to the bodygaurdz case. I love the look of the Affinity

Leykis

Jun 19, 2015
Visit site

I got mine today as well and while it does feel better in the hands and has a better grip than the Ringke, the volume buttons don't work great. I've tried putting this case on multiple different times thinking I didn't line up the buttons correctly but each time I would have issues. Unless you put your thumb on the upper most part of the vol. up button or the lower most part of the vol. down button, they will not function correctly. When holding the phone I'm usually using my thumb to adjust the volume and when I press these buttons dead on the volume will either increase or decrease or go back and forth....no matter which button I press. So if I'm pressing vol. up it will actually decrease the volume sometimes. Maybe I just got a defective case....not sure.

Also, I really don't like the lip around the fingerprint censor. Sure it may help make the sensor easier to find but I prefer how it is on the Ringke case.

ELAkid

Jun 17, 2015
Visit site

Osahar 87

Sep 19, 2016
Visit site
I got mine today as well and while it does feel better in the hands and has a better grip than the Ringke, the volume buttons don't work great. I've tried putting this case on multiple different times thinking I didn't line up the buttons correctly but each time I would have issues. Unless you put your thumb on the upper most part of the vol. up button or the lower most part of the vol. down button, they will not function correctly. When holding the phone I'm usually using my thumb to adjust the volume and when I press these buttons dead on the volume will either increase or decrease or go back and forth....no matter which button I press. So if I'm pressing vol. up it will actually decrease the volume sometimes. Maybe I just got a defective case....not sure.

Also, I really don't like the lip around the fingerprint censor. Sure it may help make the sensor easier to find but I prefer how it is on the Ringke case.

My volume buttons are acting up as well. If i push lightly on them they function correctly, but if i push them a little harder i hear a click and the vol buttons reverse roles lol. Overall not bad for 2.99 lol. Hopefully the UAG case go on sale soon, that will probably be my day to day case.

X1tymez

Q&A Team
Mar 27, 2016
Visit site
Found another good-looking case. Coming soon!! Sexy back.

9c8e885285e3c1d80caa253254452445.jpg

https://forums.androidcentral.com/e...cipio-carnaby-lg-v20-case.html&token=RBUGLpGb

Purple Spy

Sep 21, 2016
Visit site
For those like me who dont like tempered glass protectors and need a case/shield combo that looks good and works...

Ringke onyx and iq shield fit together with no peeling, but only if the screen install is perfect (its a wet install so its not too hard, theres about a less than 1mm gap max on either side so the coverage is full)

Really like the onyx, protection feels solid and its not excessively flashy. Will hold me over until extended battery cases start hitting the market.

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Got my UAG. Looks great and feels even better. I always get UAG cases even though you pay more it's really worth it. Except for the Verizon label on back. Any ideas on how to hide it?

Attachments

• 5066.jpg
    5066.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 78

Jax112

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Got my UAG. Looks great and feels even better. I always get UAG cases even though you pay more it's really worth it. Except for the Verizon label on back. Any ideas on how to hide it?

Sorry

Attachments

• 5067.jpg
    5067.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 81