Dumb question

TheMarcus

Jun 5, 2011
Visit site
It's power + volume down on every single Android phone, I think.

Using Capture+ on the second screen is way easier though, IMO. Coming from the G3 and G4 where it was easy to do one finger screen shots, I'm finding it really difficult to press the power and volume down simultaneously on the V20.

jmssarno

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
Ok, maybe it's me but I don't seem to have capture +. It's not in my pull down or app drawer. I'm hoping I didn't disable it with some of the others. But it's not in my disabled apps section either...

How do I get it back on my phone?
Thanks

ogio

Oct 12, 2013
Visit site
Ok, maybe it's me but I don't seem to have capture +. It's not in my pull down or app drawer. I'm hoping I didn't disable it with some of the others. But it's not in my disabled apps section either...

How do I get it back on my phone?
Thanks

like this, but on my verizon v20, it came placed on the secondary screen too. you can add it there if its not.
N7hSTvE.gif

jmssarno

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
That's the thing, it's not in my pull down shade, or second screen, its no where to be found...

Maybe I can find an APK and side load it.

sdliddo

Nov 8, 2016
Visit site
It should still be there. I bought mine at the LG store so I've got the stock options on it. No carrier bloatware. I have the option on the secondary screen. Though I did find it also in the drop down menu.
If you have not found it on either options... I dunno. Carrier got rid of it or something? Wierd. I find it most useful... since I can edit the screenshot and save what I want in one go.

stackberry369

Nov 11, 2013
Visit site
It's power + volume down on every single Android phone, I think.

Using Capture+ on the second screen is way easier though, IMO. Coming from the G3 and G4 where it was easy to do one finger screen shots, I'm finding it really difficult to press the power and volume down simultaneously on the V20.
You can swipe with your hand on Samsung phones to take screen shots

jmssarno

Jul 6, 2014
Visit site
I figured it out....
I had uninstalled Quickmemo+, when I done so, it took away Capture+. It seems that Capture+ is apart of the Quickmemo app....
I reinstalled Quickmemo and the Capture+ icon showed up in my pull down notification shade...

Thank you all for your help.

Dhawk1202

Nov 14, 2014
Visit site
I'm going to assume that Quickmemo doesn't exist if you're using Nova launcher. It's nowhere to be found on my phone....