Verizon: Galaxy Note 8 Pre-Order Thread

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
NOT my phone, but check out the tracking for a pair of glasses I ordered. They went from Anchorage, BACK to China and Japan and then back to Anchorage? lol.
It's a wonder we get our stuff.

glassses.PNG

WalkingHorse

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
So stoked! I ordered on 8/30 and Fedex says it will be here tomorrow (9/5)!!:D I am scrambling to get a case now. Was going to order my Otterbox when I got back from Harvey evac this morning. Think I'll head down to a VZW store to get something to put on it until my Otterbox arrives. So HAPPY to hand off my S7e to my husband and get back to my beloved Note!

Mxh 5891

Jan 29, 2011
Visit site
Just checked my tracking number and my phone is 20 miles away from me!! Are we all sure that FED EX is off tomorrow?

Yes because it's a national holiday. We just have to wait one more day. We are the lucky ones this time. Somehow Verizon is first to deliver Note 8 preorders. This never happens!

droidntn

Jul 4, 2010
Visit site
We leave today for a planned vacay.
The phone arrives, unexpectedly early, tomorrow.
I have a feeling I'll make record time driving home next Saturday.

kj11

Jun 4, 2010
Visit site
We leave today for a planned vacay.
The phone arrives, unexpectedly early, tomorrow.
I have a feeling I'll make record time driving home next Saturday.
I'm on the opposite side of this... we're leaving Friday the 15th, which is why I'm so stoked about them shipping early!

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
Yes because it's a national holiday. We just have to wait one more day. We are the lucky ones this time. Somehow Verizon is first to deliver Note 8 preorders. This never happens!

Yep, my beauticious black note 8 made it to Denver last night but will be held until tomorrow due to the Labor Day holiday.

Wonder if I call Fed X tomorrow and try and pick it up at the destination storage site, I might get it sooner than waiting for the indicated by 3 pm delivery, although the Fed X truck often comes earlier than the posted delivery time ......

Darn it, I used to love Labor Day, now it's a barrier to holding my fabulous note 8 in my hand today

kikaha

May 8, 2013
Visit site
Yep, my beauticious black note 8 made it to Denver last night but will be held until tomorrow due to the Labor Day holiday.

Wonder if I call Fed X tomorrow and try and pick it up at the destination storage site, I might get it sooner than waiting for the indicated by 3 pm delivery, although the Fed X truck often comes earlier than the posted delivery time ......

Darn it, I used to love Labor Day, now it's a barrier to holding my fabulous note 8 in my hand today

3PM?!
I WISH!
FedEx is telling me by 8PM.
And they actually didn't show up one time until nearly 9PM :/

sistasweetpea

Jan 2, 2012
Visit site
3PM?!
I WISH!
FedEx is telling me by 8PM.
And they actually didn't show up one time until nearly 9PM :/
Mine should be delivered by 3pm tomorrow, but I am having it delivered to work. I think it might be 3pm because it's a business.

But usually I see a FedEx truck early in the morning. I'm hoping to have it by 9 am

NotesAreAwesome

Aug 28, 2017
Visit site
I'm supposed to go back on the 8th when the manager I spoke to in the store will be there. I will update then. Someone posted they were offered a deal to pay $200 less then what they owed on a Note 7 and would still qualify for the full discount on the note 8. That's not what they told me, so different people seem to be getting different offers.

jayp1306

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Pretty mine is being delivered via horseback! It has to go to to CT for tomorrow AM.

Attachments

• IMG_1022.jpg
    IMG_1022.jpg
    136.6 KB · Views: 10

climb

Sep 19, 2013
Visit site
I'm supposed to go back on the 8th when the manager I spoke to in the store will be there. I will update then. Someone posted they were offered a deal to pay $200 less then what they owed on a Note 7 and would still qualify for the full discount on the note 8. That's not what they told me, so different people seem to be getting different offers.

I purchased a Black Note 8 at my Verizon store, then decided to trade in a old Note 4 - manager indicates he'll discount the payment plan by $240 for the Note 4 so I'm down to $720 wonderous device or $30 a month or a buck a day

I'm good with that - the price of the phone is not relevant to me - not saying money is not an issue, only that the Note series, the Note product line, is so integrated with my business and personal day to day life, I don't look at it like a $1000 phone, I look at it like a dollar a day necessity.

I wish it was Tuesday!!!!!!!!!!

Carlo Villa

Feb 7, 2013
Visit site
OMG, I JUST GOT THIS!!!!!!!
91c0f862176e3a81e05ced5c9f13bd17.jpg

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cbloom