Ask us about the Verizon Droid Incredible

Ruben

Dec 24, 2009
Visit site
For those of you who have handled the Incredible

Does the Incredible feel cheap and flimsy in the hand? I want to make sure that it doesn't feel like a children's toy. Looks great!

Thanks,
Ruben

Adiliyo

Oct 17, 2009
Visit site
Is the new screen panel as scratch resistant as the one used in the N1? Time for another key scratch test...

it should be as resistant as the N1 and iphone, but not as resistant as the droid.

Is a day really the max one could get out of the battery (from what I've been reading that seems to be the max)? I'm new to smartphones so I have no idea. Any suggestions or tips on how to eek out a couple more hours?

a day of average use is par for the course nowdays, but it really depends on your usage. also, most of the batteries charge pretty quick, so if you have access to USB ports or chargers througout the day, a little bit here and there helps a lot.

that being said, on my droid, eris, and imagio i could get a day and a half MAX if i didn't use them too much.

simplest answer for this is to have a spare battery, or buy the bigger battery that will inevitably come out.

Jodiuh

Apr 6, 2010
Visit site
How does the actual screen width compare in the following picture:

thumb_450_htc-verizon-droid-incredible-19.JPG

3.7" just doesn't tell the whole story. I have trouble reading forums in portrait on the DROID, yet the Nexus One puts a smile on my face. From the image there and judging by the specs of the overall size, I'm fearful the Incredible's actual "usable area width" is as small as the DROID. So would you mind measuring all three? Thanks!

moosc

Grand Master Moosc
Oct 20, 2009
Visit site
How soon before we start seeing what MOTO has store for the Droid update? Will the MOTO shadow be the droid2?

tourstagefan

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
I am a BB Storm 1 user that has been waiting for a phone like the HTC Incredible.

Apologies in advance if these questions have been asked already:

1.) How loud/clear are the phone's ringers?

2.) How strong is the phone's vibrating function?

Thanks!

Plocke1205

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
would it be worth it to switch from my Eris for the Incredible? I know we're supposed to get the 2.1 update, erm.. eventually. So, as far as i've seen the Incredible is everything the Eris was supposed to have been, with a faster processor, better screen, better memory - but is it truly revolutionary? I feel like i'd be better off to save my upgrade for the NEXT big thing on verizon (android, not ipad nano) -- Thoughts?

NIKSTORM

Mar 25, 2010
Visit site
i am sure that one of these threads have the answer to this question,, but i am in incredible overload and cant read anymore.
when texting or inputting any info can i use the keyboard in both portrait and landscape? like i can with my storm

andyandroid

Apr 16, 2010
Visit site
Hey guys. So I was just wondering..... Is the incredible's screen made of plastic like the original ipod nano or glass like a droid? Also can you post a video showing how to turn off sense and what it looks like without sense on? Does it feel lower quality than a droid?

chaytay

Apr 20, 2010
Visit site
Group Messaging

Is there a way to send Group Messages on the Incredible rather than typing in each contact when sending a txt/pix/email?

Frogybloop

Mar 12, 2010
Visit site
i am sure that one of these threads have the answer to this question,, but i am in incredible overload and cant read anymore.
when texting or inputting any info can i use the keyboard in both portrait and landscape? like i can with my storm

not to worry, This is a standard in all android phones