Weight Lifting Program on Smart Watch

Jason Wu Hunter

Jan 25, 2015
Visit site
I'm picking up weight lifting again and I've always used a book to write down my routing, like 3 sets of 8 reps of that and this.

Now I really want to have an app on my phone, where I can create a program to go through, but I want to use my smart watch to sort of like mark things I've done and then see what's next.

Does there exist such an app that communicates with the smart watch.

I have a sony sw-2 watch, but could get whatever watch I need, really.

Any ideas as to what I can look at?

Thanks.

11B1P

Trusted Member
Sep 16, 2012
Visit site
I'm picking up weight lifting again and I've always used a book to write down my routing, like 3 sets of 8 reps of that and this.

Now I really want to have an app on my phone, where I can create a program to go through, but I want to use my smart watch to sort of like mark things I've done and then see what's next.

Thanks.

I know this is an old thread, switching to Android tomorrow. I'm on WP using a Band 2. I'm not sure how much functionality you get between Android and a Band 2, but the Band 2 is an awesome fitness tracker. You should check it out. I'm switching to a GS7 and a Gear S3, and I'm worried I'm not going to get the same features as the Band 2.

anon(9895094)

Jan 8, 2017
Visit site

Thanks.

Guided workouts on MS Band 2.