Popup message when using video camera

azok79

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
Screenshot_20170329-172848.jpgScreenshot_20170329-173730.jpg

I can't seem to find out to get rid of these messages when starting a video. The video stills records, but it's annoying to deal with. Any ideas, guys? :-

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Try turning off your "Okay, Google" services and see what happens. I'd get similar pop-ups when using Messenger and audio recording.

digitalbreak

Trusted Member
Jun 13, 2013
Visit site
This seems to be a new problem since Google Assistant rolled out. Not sure whether it's Google or Honor but if you do a search you will find this issue common with EMUI - Huawei and Honor phones.

Right now the only fix is to delete the trained voice in Google as Assistant will keep enabling Ok Google on all screens.

Vanessa Lynd

Sep 14, 2016
Visit site
Azok, go to permissions-microphone and deny google app, you won't be able to use Google assistant but the pop ups should stop. Same thing happened to me. I haven't tried digital breaks method but it may let you continue using Google assistant.

-----i deleted the voice model in Google assistant and the pop ups stopped while you are still able to use Google assistant.

Morty2264

Ambassador
Mar 6, 2012
Visit site
Azok, go to permissions-microphone and deny google app, you won't be able to use Google assistant but the pop ups should stop. Same thing happened to me. I haven't tried digital breaks method but it may let you continue using Google assistant.

-----i deleted the voice model in Google assistant and the pop ups stopped while you are still able to use Google assistant.

Thanks for this tip!

azok79

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site

This worked for me. Thanks to all y'all who responded. :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
drkrleitch