lockscreen questions.

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Is there a way to remove the app dock from the lockscreen. I just want a nice clean lockscreen and I can't seem to find out how to do this.

Posted via the Android Central App

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
Just figured it out actually. You have to remove them from the launch bar in sense. If you still want them when the phone is unlocked. You need to use another launcher. I will leave this up in case anyone has the same question.

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Thanks for this. I was already using Google Now Launcher and couldn't figure this out.

My main issue was with HTC's Messages still being there when I am now using Google Messenger.

archer23

Jul 14, 2012
Visit site
Can you explain this in more detail? Is there a way to just leave the camera app there? Also is there a way to just have the time on the lock screen, without the weather?

anon(9918034)

May 19, 2016
Visit site
In the sense launcher you remove the apps from the dock/launch bar at the very bottom. Use another launcher to have them when the phone is unlocked. As far as the camera goes. Swipe down twice on the lock screen and it opens the camera.

MartinMPL

Oct 13, 2015
Visit site
Haven't tried it but I suppose you could leave the Camera app on Sense Launcher having removed the others from the dock.

I didn't find that app icons on the lock screen worked for me, using fingerprint. I prefer quickly unlocking the phone and hitting the camera as usual.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
apkmodyo