HTC 10 Users, are you happy?

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
I rotate thru clocks alot and don't stick with the same one for to long, but I happen to like the flipper. I turn down my brightness so I'm probably saving battery. It's been around for so long you'd think it might get a refresh sometime.
Hey, I know what you mean.... But on my m8 there is a transparenty styled colored clock in the widgets settings or have I got it wrong.....?

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
You can find look alikes on the store but they don't flip. Be so easy to include a color change option in the code tho.

DaveInFL

Sep 7, 2010
Visit site
Got the case today also. It's a clear, soft, transparent case and feels quite nice on. Was a surprise as I wasn't expecting anything.

Also, to the person that asked about the screen in FL. I live in FL and have no real problems with seeing it even in bright day light.

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Don't have an M8 to check
Yes that's true but M8 and 10 both use same software so o would have thought that it's the same. But now that you mention it I see I didn't read your post properly I think you're looking for a clock that flips...there is a transparent official HTC clock in the widget but not sure it flips.

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
Been using the HTC flip clock widget that is on the phone. I like it, just wishing it wasn't such a stark white color. Flip clocks in the store don't flip. Yet they call them flip clocks Lol! TBH, really surprised some app dev hasn't come up with one with options for color changes. I'm thinking HTC must have a patent restriction on that flipping feature.

Last edited:

Existence_Inc

Nov 6, 2012
Visit site
Been using the HTC flip clock widget that is on the phone. I like it, just wishing it wasn't such a stark white color. Flip clocks in the store don't flip. Yet they call them flip clocks Lol! TBH, really surprised some app dev hasn't come up with one with options for color changes. I'm thinking HTC must have a patent restriction on that flipping feature.

I could be wrong, but if I recall correctly, Beautiful Widgets (app) has a clock similar to HTC Sense and I believe it had the flip animation. Lots more options for clocks and weather bars as well. It has been several years since I used it, as I had been using a BlackBerry and Lumia prior to the purchase of my 10, so I could be totally wrong.

~Ex

cbreze

May 30, 2011
Visit site
I could be wrong, but if I recall correctly, Beautiful Widgets (app) has a clock similar to HTC Sense and I believe it had the flip animation. Lots more options for clocks and weather bars as well. It has been several years since I used it, as I had been using a BlackBerry and Lumia prior to the purchase of my 10, so I could be totally wrong.

~Ex
Yeah, I bought that app a few years back. I don't recall the clock flipping tho, but will check it later when I get a chance to be sure.
As I recall the reason I dumped it was because I found "Fancy Widgets" which had much better selection but no flippers there either.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38