How is the battery life?

mwake4goten

Jun 27, 2014
Visit site
Ok. Trying to decide on this phone. I read a lot of comments on SOT but still finding out hard to compare the battery efficiency because sometimes people forget to specify what they are using the phone for.

I mainly do a lot of web browsing and listening to music via blue tooth and I'll probably get 2-3 hours SOT. If I streamed videos if probably get less.

So how much SOT do you get and what do you mainly do with your phone. Advanced thanks!

Gus_Gutz

Aug 4, 2015
Visit site
I stream locally stored music 8 to 10 hours a day to a bluetooth speaker. I have two to three hours of screen on time and my make two or three phone calls. Most of my notifications go to my watch and I use that to reply to text. I have wifi, bluetooth and gps on all the time but I have no wifi at work. I read news on my phone and play youtube videos. I actually use the RE camera more than the camera in the phone. At night I have about 40 to 45% battery left. I charge before I go to bed and unplug the phone once it reaches 100%. So usually I get 18 to 22 hours on a charge with what is my normal usage.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38