HTC Desire C settings

brixtonbanner

Jul 12, 2012
Visit site
This may be the wrong forum but there isn't a desire C forums so.
I have had this phone for a week and set it so that it only updates apps etc over wifi.
I had a problem with the phone and they have sent me a new handset and I cannot find the option to do this again.
I have looked on the web for guides but the only guides out there seem to be a different menu structure to my Desire C
I work abroad a lot and don't want to pay international roaming charges for updating Facebook or something else I don't use on my phone.
Any help would be appreciated

tmiller2222

Sep 5, 2012
Visit site
This may be the wrong forum but there isn't a desire C forums so.
I have had this phone for a week and set it so that it only updates apps etc over wifi.
I had a problem with the phone and they have sent me a new handset and I cannot find the option to do this again.
I have looked on the web for guides but the only guides out there seem to be a different menu structure to my Desire C
I work abroad a lot and don't want to pay international roaming charges for updating Facebook or something else I don't use on my phone.
Any help would be appreciated

Did you find this and get it sorted? If not, click into Playstore, choose settings from the menu and the option is in there - hope this helps?

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
danishpeer