not able to link with pc

karenemily

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
I need help. I am switching from a blackberry curve to the Droid eros. I am really struggling with this phone. I can't get it to link up with my pc. I'ver downloaded the sync program. I read that I have to mount... so I found that and tapped it. But the phone is not showing up under my computer.

my second problem is that I'm not sure if I can even do custom ringtones or does it have to be one of the standard ones. I've been reading here too, but I'm a bit overwhelmed by the information here.

Karen

likwidsoul

Feb 1, 2010
Visit site
Well about the pc thing you might want to try a different usb jack. Or make sure that you installed the right HTC sync. Because that will ensure that you have the proper drivers on your pc.

Now about the ringtone thing HTC has a preinstaled ringtone maker. Sweet. Now play your favorite song. Press menu and pick set as ringtone. Then chose main or contact and select trim. Pick your favorite spot with the sliders and hit save and your done.

patches152

Jan 21, 2010
www.berryaddicted.com
also, make sure you turn on the disk drive setting...

when you plug the phone in, there should be a USB icon in your notification bar. tap it and change to disk drive, i set mine to always go to that as default.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AmeliaRodriguez