Stop pocket dialing

roket77

Nov 25, 2009
Visit site
I do lock my phone, but it seems i still continue to pocket dial. It's happened a few times and I am looking for a way to either make it more difficult than hitting "end" or "menu" button to stop this. Is there a setting to change this?,,I lock it, put it in my pocket and realize i am calling people. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

aleis

Nov 10, 2009
Visit site
I do lock my phone, but it seems i still continue to pocket dial. It's happened a few times and I am looking for a way to either make it more difficult than hitting "end" or "menu" button to stop this. Is there a setting to change this?,,I lock it, put it in my pocket and realize i am calling people. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks

get a holster.

kamileon

Nov 5, 2009
Visit site
Or you can try the pattern lock feature....my wife was having the same problem and she enabled this feature and it hasnt pocket dialed since. Plus it adds extra security to your phone....

12Play504

Jul 21, 2012
Visit site
Locking the screen is probably the best way. Also if you have friends that are direct dial, try not having them on your home screen. I saw that someone replied, "get a holster." That's cool, I have a holster, but with the type of work I do, I need to put it in my pocket a lot.

Members online

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cloudsofmana