My alarm has no sound

Jesse@AirLift

Feb 22, 2010
Visit site
OK I have been setting my alarm on my Eris to test it so I can use it when I am on business trips. Well the first time I used it, it never made a sound. Just vibrated. Now I have turned up all the volume on the ringer and notifications, set the sound for the the alarm to classic and still no sound. The light blinks when it goes off but zero sound. If I turn on vibrate for the alarm it vibrates like its supposed to. But still no sound.

My txt makes noise, my ringer goes off but no alarm sounds. Can someone please tell me what I am doing wrong? Also, is there a way to set the notification volume louder? I have it up all the way also and it is still quite as can be.

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
In the alarms screen, have you rocked the volume clicker up? It has its own volume level there.

Yeah, the alarm volume can be tricky. You have to go in to the Alarms, tap one of them, then tap the Alarm type (ringer type) and from there you can use the Volume rocker to adjust it up or down.

On the flip side, the potential difficulty in adjusting the alarm volume up also means it will be difficult to accidentally adjust it down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
devboilol