jarays212

Feb 26, 2010
Visit site
I get an error on my fiancee's Eris when I click the link in the e-mail that says......"sorry you are not using an android phone"........

WTF this is pissing me off

mrfarinhight

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Yup I downloaded as well. So much better than the old version. No more force closes especially. Not sure if the old version had this, but it has haptic feedback now so to me it's like the stock keyboard and the Swype one combined.

ricbon

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
This is killing me what am I doing wrong....I uninstalled spare parts disabled pop ups...still nothing.....I'm losing my f'n mind

mrfarinhight

Dec 15, 2009
Visit site
Well, did you follow their step-by-step instructions to install it? Don't follow their general instructions they are too confusing, you need their detailed ones.

ricbon

Dec 14, 2009
Visit site
Well, did you follow their step-by-step instructions to install it? Don't follow their general instructions they are too confusing, you need their detailed ones.

i signed up got the e mail through my yahoo email open the link and they only thing i get as an oops message on the swype page the message says swype was trying to figure out where you were trying to go, but we just couldnt figure it out.......

o2bnclemson

Nov 30, 2009
Visit site
One thing to note with the Swype beta is you need to uninstall the leaked copy or any other copy you may have installed.

I just put the Beta on my Eris last night and I'm liking it much better than the leaked version.

aquaj13

Oct 14, 2009
Visit site
mine is not working. I didn't complete the tutorial, does that matter. When ever i try to type, the whole keyboard is highlighted and it beeps once. I went back to htc keyboard for now, but i miss swype. any suggestions?

Ratchet

Jan 14, 2010
Visit site
Wonderful. I finally got my original ver of Swype up and running only to be greeted by a message stating at the version I am current using "has now expired".

Got bored, jumped to Swype's webpage only to find that the beta has now closed.

*goess off to sit in the corner*

ChuckG73

Feb 10, 2010
Visit site
Funny my wife loves swype to but I can not stand it. Everyone time she grabs my Eris she switchces the keyboard on me....

DroidErisV

Jan 19, 2010
Visit site
I have the Swype beta. Install was smooth. What's best is how polished the keyboard is! I switch between both my HTC Droid Eris keyboard and Swype best of both worlds. I'm sad that the Eris is being replaced. But with 2.1 and Swype I'll manage just fine. I still have 1.5 and the phone works great. My previous phone was an Omnia. Keep the Droid Eris Love!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress