Clarivue Screen Protector?

mookyanks

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Big fan of the clarivue protectors. You get 2 in each pack so you have a spare if you ever need it. I bought my clarivue crystal clears for the evo 3d a few weeks ago now just waiting for my phone to come

Reactions: evo4gMN

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
Big fan of the clarivue protectors. You get 2 in each pack so you have a spare if you ever need it. I bought my clarivue crystal clears for the evo 3d a few weeks ago now just waiting for my phone to come
Thank you, i am glad to hear that! I noticed the Seido protectors were not even out yet and said "coming soon". If i want a protector for my phone I dont want to wait until after I ordered it, haha. Anyway, i ordered last friday and hope to get it soon. It sucks because they dont give a tracking number or anything

mookyanks

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
they ship out of California with first class mail. I'm located in PA and it took about a week to get them from the date I ordered

jll3174

Mar 8, 2011
Visit site

Do you know if this screen protector covers te entire display area. I bought some screen protectors from a local sprint store and they only cover the actual screen area?

charles77k

Apr 7, 2010
Visit site
Do you know if this screen protector covers te entire display area. I bought some screen protectors from a local sprint store and they only cover the actual screen area?

I've only used clarivue on my evo 4g and it covers the entire screen area except for cutouts for the camera and sensors for what thats worth. I'm a fan of them and I already have a set waiting to be installed when I get the 3d tomorrow.

Reactions: jll3174

evo4gMN

Nov 24, 2010
Visit site
I've only used clarivue on my evo 4g and it covers the entire screen area except for cutouts for the camera and sensors for what thats worth. I'm a fan of them and I already have a set waiting to be installed when I get the 3d tomorrow.
I havent got mine in the mail yet and I hope they come tomorrow. Quick question, are they easy to install and reusable?

pususuti

Jul 24, 2011
Visit site
I just purchased a Clarivue screen protector for my Samsung Galaxy S2, and discovered that it's about 3mm short at the top and at least 1mm to 2mm on the sides (depending how you want it arranged). Certainly not satisfactory for the S2!

They claim it's to prevent bubbles. Does it have to so short as to prevent bubbles?