Platinum aka Seidio Online Case & Holster

techh10

Jun 30, 2010
Visit site
if you guys are looking for a heavy duty case that has a kickstand, the otterbox defenders holster doubles as a kickstand, that is what made my decision on going with it

mookyanks

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
was there Best Buy branded version of the Active available?

I saw their version of the Active, only in black I believe. I went up there this afternoon and was hoping they would have the surface kickstand case, but they didn't. I bought a case on amazon for 5 bucks to hold me over until I can get the surface kickstand through seidio.

SedahDrol

Feb 14, 2011
Visit site
I got the convert. Sure it's bulky, but with its milspec rating it will survive the rigors of construction. I actually did the bundle. Case, charger and invisishield for 75 bucks. They even installed the shieldbfor free. The shield doesn't affect 3d at all. The convert feels about as wide as the regular EVO.

fkpalm

Nov 9, 2009
Visit site
I have the platinum but not sure that I like it I can not use the kickstand and charge at same time does not seem to lock that way or mine is defective. Any one else have that problem.

rahrah12

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
I have the platinum but not sure that I like it I can not use the kickstand and charge at same time does not seem to lock that way or mine is defective. Any one else have that problem.

Yea, I don't know why they designed it like that. Fortunately for me I don't see myself using the stand much. The case though is really nice IMO.

I can also stand mine vertically but that is not ideal...

mookyanks

Jun 1, 2011
Visit site
Seidio told me that they designed it like that because of the volume control and camera buttons being on the other side, that either way they would have gotten complaints and they decided that it would be better to have access to volume and camera buttons.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alexpall