Note 20 Ultra Prime Day Delivery

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
So today makes two weeks since I've had my SN20U. I purchased a 256gb sd card and Ringke Fusion X case immediately. Sd card never installed.

So today my Prime Day goodies came in. Very impressed with everything.

First was the Ringke Shoulder and Hand Strap in black for the Fusion X case. Quality is exceptional and well worth the $9 that it runs for. Strap is thick and just feels good. The connectors can be used to take the strap off with no need to take the loops off. You have choices here.

TETHYS Waterproof Float Strap in yellow: Very bright indeed for everyone that enjoys the water. Strap feels a little bulky but if you lose your phone or camera (strap has many uses), you will find this. Buoyancy using a coffee cup (I just couldn't with my phone), was excellent. I feel as though this will be my best friend around water with my phone or on the boat.

Samsung EVO Select 512gb sd card with adapter. Read speed at 100MB, write speed at 90MB. Our phones love this card and speed. As with any other Samsung sd card I've never had one to fail unlike others. No issues whenever I inserted card. The 256gb will be used on maybe a camera or my pc. Just couldn't pass up the great deal.

Torras Diamonds case in clear. This case has had excellent ratings in not only remaining crystal clear but also a decent protective case in general. All buttons and cutouts are great. The Spen is a tad bit difficult to get to vs the Fusion X but overall I'm happy. Shows the beautiful Mystic Bronze color just the way it should. Fit is snug and nothing loose nor too tight. Buttons are clicky. Doesn't add much bulk and great for everyday. Lifetime warranty with this case.

Zero Lemon 10,000 mah external battery: All cutouts are there and buttons are clicky for what this case is. For those like myself that have used these for years, it's everything you would expect in a ZL product. Quality is at 100% as usual. Something new added on the side was the impression of "ZeroShock." They did state this was a protective case. In previous phones I've dropped, I'm thinking this is just marketing since I've never had any damage after drops. The Spen does have a cutout for bigger fingers but still a little 'different' to get to. Nothing bad but different. Case fits great and easy to put on and take off without a headache. Qi wireless, NFC, Android Auto, wired earbuds friendly. Is it heavy and big? Yes, but if you need juice without being plugged in this is worth every penny. So far I've been on 4 out of 4 leds for 5 hours. I'm sure this better pack will last me a few days using adaptive battery. If I'm camping I'm sure a week using battery saving settings. I'll update. One issue that I do see, the on/off button on the back is very easy to turn off or on. This isn't a deal breaker though. The battery contrary to what I've read on a few reviews, DOES NOT run hot on the SN20U. I've had a cold battery for hours now. 1-year warranty and customer service is great. From my past experience, these batteries go years beyond their warranty period. $47.99 was a good deal vs $59.99. (Even at $60 this battery pack was in my cart to buy.)

If I run into issues, I'll update. So far I see good quality picks from my shopping spree...

Hope this helps someone...:)

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
I need to add on all the above cases both the screen and camera were all well protected. Something I look for in buying cases.

The Zero Lemon gets rid of the curved screen as much as you can expect, making it feel much more like the Note 4 with a flat screen.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
So today makes two weeks since I've had my SN20U. I purchased a 256gb sd card and Ringke Fusion X case immediately. Sd card never installed.

So today my Prime Day goodies came in. Very impressed with everything.

First was the Ringke Shoulder and Hand Strap in black for the Fusion X case. Quality is exceptional and well worth the $9 that it runs for. Strap is thick and just feels good. The connectors can be used to take the strap off with no need to take the loops off. You have choices here.

TETHYS Waterproof Float Strap in yellow: Very bright indeed for everyone that enjoys the water. Strap feels a little bulky but if you lose your phone or camera (strap has many uses), you will find this. Buoyancy using a coffee cup (I just couldn't with my phone), was excellent. I feel as though this will be my best friend around water with my phone or on the boat.

Samsung EVO Select 512gb sd card with adapter. Read speed at 100MB, write speed at 90MB. Our phones love this card and speed. As with any other Samsung sd card I've never had one to fail unlike others. No issues whenever I inserted card. The 256gb will be used on maybe a camera or my pc. Just couldn't pass up the great deal.

Torras Diamonds case in clear. This case has had excellent ratings in not only remaining crystal clear but also a decent protective case in general. All buttons and cutouts are great. The Spen is a tad bit difficult to get to vs the Fusion X but overall I'm happy. Shows the beautiful Mystic Bronze color just the way it should. Fit is snug and nothing loose nor too tight. Buttons are clicky. Doesn't add much bulk and great for everyday. Lifetime warranty with this case.

Zero Lemon 10,000 mah external battery: All cutouts are there and buttons are clicky for what this case is. For those like myself that have used these for years, it's everything you would expect in a ZL product. Quality is at 100% as usual. Something new added on the side was the impression of "ZeroShock." They did state this was a protective case. In previous phones I've dropped, I'm thinking this is just marketing since I've never had any damage after drops. The Spen does have a cutout for bigger fingers but still a little 'different' to get to. Nothing bad but different. Case fits great and easy to put on and take off without a headache. Qi wireless, NFC, Android Auto, wired earbuds friendly. Is it heavy and big? Yes, but if you need juice without being plugged in this is worth every penny. So far I've been on 4 out of 4 leds for 5 hours. I'm sure this better pack will last me a few days using adaptive battery. If I'm camping I'm sure a week using battery saving settings. I'll update. One issue that I do see, the on/off button on the back is very easy to turn off or on. This isn't a deal breaker though. The battery contrary to what I've read on a few reviews, DOES NOT run hot on the SN20U. I've had a cold battery for hours now. 1-year warranty and customer service is great. From my past experience, these batteries go years beyond their warranty period. $47.99 was a good deal vs $59.99. (Even at $60 this battery pack was in my cart to buy.)

If I run into issues, I'll update. So far I see good quality picks from my shopping spree...

Hope this helps someone...:)

the zerolemon case is crazy...makes me want 1 but shipping has been very bad because of COVID-19...

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
I ordered on Prime Day and received it today. Try Amazon. I've paid up to $80 before for these. Might as well get one before the prices get crazy.

Not sure if you've ever had one or not, but it's became a must have for each phone I have. Hence, the reason why I stayed with the Note 3 and 4 forever. Once I learned the 20 Ultra was out and ZL had a battery for them, it was a must to upgrade on my main line. I'm down one led since this afternoon if it tells you anything about them...:)

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I ordered on Prime Day and received it today. Try Amazon. I've paid up to $80 before for these. Might as well get one before the prices get crazy.

Not sure if you've ever had one or not, but it's became a must have for each phone I have. Hence, the reason why I stayed with the Note 3 and 4 forever. Once I learned the 20 Ultra was out and ZL had a battery for them, it was a must to upgrade on my main line. I'm down one led since this afternoon if it tells you anything about them...:)

Yes... But i ordered a Ghostek case and its been 2 months and its still at NJ... Whats worse is that its for the S20 Ultra, which i no longer have.

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Yes... But i ordered a Ghostek case and its been 2 months and its still at NJ... Whats worse is that its for the S20 Ultra, which i no longer have.

I would cancel the order. I had some twill ribbon to get stuck on backorder back in March and arrived in July. I lost money on that deal, so I got understand. Zero Lemon actually is the shipper on Amazon and shipped mine out separately from the rest of my order and was actually arriving faster than the other. Ended up getting both the same day but it was at my local post office Saturday afternoon. I would give them a shot. Now about Ghostek, I looked at a few of their cases but haven't made that plunge yet.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I would cancel the order. I had some twill ribbon to get stuck on backorder back in March and arrived in July. I lost money on that deal, so I got understand. Zero Lemon actually is the shipper on Amazon and shipped mine out separately from the rest of my order and was actually arriving faster than the other. Ended up getting both the same day but it was at my local post office Saturday afternoon. I would give them a shot. Now about Ghostek, I looked at a few of their cases but haven't made that plunge yet.

I dont think i can cancel. Because i ordered it on the 1st of September... Now its already 20th October... And it was initially from NY... Took them 9 days to get to NJ... And it has been there ever since.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20201020-203846_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20201020-203846_Chrome.jpg
    189.9 KB · Views: 9

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Get in contact with Amazon customer service. They will cancel this. They cancel much less issues than this as well. Looks to be lost and they will back you up. :)

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
Get in contact with Amazon customer service. They will cancel this. They cancel much less issues than this as well. Looks to be lost and they will back you up. :)

Ah... I forgot to mention... I bought it direct from Ghostek... I did email them but they told me to be patient...

Ranjen617

Jan 21, 2017
Visit site
Nah its okay. Ill just let the Ghostek case sit with my brand new Note 10+ UAG Monarch which i never used xD. Businesses must be bad because of the epidemic...

I understand. I do want to buy the Monarch. Cool cases. I looked at a few Ghostek cases as well.

The Zero Lemon battery is still going since Monday with pretty heavy usage. Two bars out of 4 left.

Hermes Hidayat

Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
I understand. I do want to buy the Monarch. Cool cases. I looked at a few Ghostek cases as well.

The Zero Lemon battery is still going since Monday with pretty heavy usage. Two bars out of 4 left.

i love the UAG Monarch but i just dont understand why the button side have holes...