[Tool] {V2} Installing TWRP Recovery 1.1.1 - ALL hboots!

DiPtrkg

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Yes it is. I did the HTC unlock as they said, it said successful and the phone says unlocked, that's as far as I can get, if I go into recovery I get the red triangle. Wanted to bring it back to stock and try again but I couldn't do that. I have a couple days into trying different things from the web, I refuse to give up even though the phone still works fine. Thanks again!

newboyx

Aug 3, 2010
Visit site
The waiting for device error is almost always a driver issue. Do you have a different pc you can try? Maybe uninstall and then reinstall the drivers. You are so close! After you reinstall the drivers make sure to reboot the pc.

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
Still no go newboyx, device not found. Maybe I'm downloading the wrong drivers, Where exactly do I find them. Thanks again.

heres the driver package

http://db.tt/cI5Womtn

also here is a little program that will show you any usb device that is and has been attached to your pc. some times uninstalling the drivers and pluging your phone back in , windows will pick it up and reinstall the drivers. have you gone into device manager to see if the drivers are installed?

http://db.tt/nd4FCHcp

Last edited:
Reactions: DiPtrkg

benny3

Flashoholic!!
Sep 2, 2011
Visit site
and for the adb service is out of date that your getting thats because you have htc sync installed. if you uninstall it and reboot your pc that should go away

DiPtrkg

Jan 29, 2012
Visit site
Thanks Guys, I downloaded benny3 driver and I still couldn't use shooter 1.1.1.img so I manually used shooter 2.0.0RC0.img and that worked, was that a bad move? I also would like to find a nice rom that I can use hot spot with. Thanks again for all your help!!

vaughnp

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
I need some help. I gained s-off for the first time today and am currently trying to use this tool to gain recovery but the process keeps saying FAILED <remote: not allowed> can anyone help or offer some advice?

vaughnp

Feb 23, 2012
Visit site
yes debugging is om and i gained s-off using revolutionary. I dont thiink i have the PG86IMG file though. i dont know if thats something to consider?

demaad90

Jun 6, 2013
Visit site
I made this script because people with hboot 1.5 usually have problems getting recovery to flash.

This is tested on hboot 1.4 with revolutionary S-OFF method and on hboot 1.5 with HTC Unlock method.

Disclaimer!
  • You do this at your own risk! You brick it you own it!
  • It has been tested so I cant imagine anything going wrong.
  • *IF* something goes wrong just post and I will help

Prerequisites
  • Must have hboot 1.3 / 1.4 with S-OFF using revolutionary method
  • or
  • hboot 1.5 unlocked with HTC Unlock method

Instructions
  1. Download attachment
  2. Unzip
  3. Run Do it!
  4. Profit!

What you will see:

http://forum.xda-developers.com/attachment.php?attachmentid=742421&stc=1&d=1317973230

Credit goes to teamwin for the recovery. There site is here: TeamWin Recovery Project (twrp)

Dont be shy! If you download the file then Thank the post :)

Oh god, thank for you team, without you iam nothing . haha so happy that my evo 3d can go to recovery mode. is so easy for the configuration, even for me the newbie. thanks a lot guys.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
itamargs