Kushdeck has left XDA!

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
For all you followers of Kushdeck and/or users of his ROMs, Kush has closed down all his threads on XDA! I think they managed to piss him off pretty bad. You can find most of his stuff on Dev-Host.org and he is now communicating through rootzwiki as well.

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
All of our devs need to come to this site anyway. I've been a member of both AC and XDA for a year and I have over 400 post here and not a single one over there. A very immature forum with a lot of dev police for nothing.

Sent from my PG86100

Reactions: cloak.n.dagger

pergerson6

Feb 7, 2011
Visit site
That whole site is run by a bunch of envious clowns that ruin a great forum for users trying to better there phones.

Sent from my PG86100

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site
Agreed. There are a lot of over inflated egos over there. I certainly am not bashing the developers that post over there, but some of their hardcore followers are way over the top for me. I try not to get too caught up in the back and forth antics that plague XDA and just focus on the informational stuff that helps me get things working. It's hard at times, though, to not lash out at some of the a$$ hats over there! LOL!

thetunicakid

Jan 18, 2011
Visit site
I have gotta say that I have witnessed alot of unhappy users, dev everyone really on xda and hear it everywhere really. We are talking about it now lol. Alot drama most of it childish and bs all at same time frame over several subjects with different folks involved added with trolls and kids in the mix seemed to all happen at once. I heard read all about alot of it and always two sides to story and not taking sides each side seemed to have opinions mixed with alot half truths and assumptions as well as fact. I gotta say not one single tiff no one side is without some flaw or fault or at least causing more drama than necessary. Some had right to be annoyed but could have handled better at best. Truth is I love flashing neat new stuff and all things android for that matter. I have nothing but love for xda, android central or any site with good info or roms. I go and will continue to go anywhere I can get best stuff. I'm friendly as next guy but we all have our reasons none more important than the other and in the end equals we enjoy it. I don't come here to socialize I come to read and learn and look at all newest neat thing orlearn something new i wanna try. Others come to meet friend and some maybe to talk to anyone that will listen so they don't have to hear wife or mom if your younger nag. I wish all support forums the best of success equally and thanks for hours ive enjoyed and that is alot of em. I check most forums daily. Im grown man but was also kid once so i dont pay alot of attention to nonsense. I tell ya best for us all. Little live and let live whether you were right or in wrong if we all step back and see big picture and be greatful of things we have now versus before and go have coke/beer/glass milk and smile and enjoy life. If you see need to not go here or there to make your life better do so. I will say this much though. Best dev alive all the way down to the biggest nob together we all can offer something to make evo better. The more we break off into sections here there everywhere the only people that suffers is ourselves. Who cares who developed what when where who cares who prefers this over that. Everyone different. The only inventor to be honest was google. As for xda and kush? Sorry for both of them dunno why dont care doesn't matter. I'm sure two sides to it every arguement has both. My question is what did it accomplish? All these fusses going on? Has anyone or anything improved by it? I doubt it most we better off prior to any of it. Some folks just need hug or some crap. Lets all try go out of our way for while to forgive forget be buddies in other words dont be A hole and even if you were slighted or something or someone didn't go as you think or deserve forget it, ignore it and smile go on with life man. Promise your be happier in long run and we all will benefit from stronger community.