I was hoping someone can help me out, I did the downgrade procedure and i successfully completed all the steps. However from this point on, I was unable to get it into recovery, either with 4ext or with cwm. I had to use ADB and push it into recovery from a computer.I used it to flash the cleanrom ics and even at this point with the ICS rom on it, i am unable to get it into recovery from 4ext or by bootloader.
    07-30-2012 09:04 AM
    It seems like you do. But you are sure you have recovery right?

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    07-31-2012 12:10 AM
    Also how did you downgrade? If it was jbear good luck. Lots have messed that one up

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    07-31-2012 12:11 AM
    I was hoping someone can help me out, I did the downgrade procedure and i successfully completed all the steps. However from this point on, I was unable to get it into recovery, either with 4ext or with cwm. I had to use ADB and push it into recovery from a computer.I used it to flash the cleanrom ics and even at this point with the ICS rom on it, i am unable to get it into recovery from 4ext or by bootloader.
    go here here and get the PG86IMG recovery img and flash it through your bootloader

TeamWin Projects - TWRP 2.2 | TeamWin
    07-31-2012 06:15 PM
    Just flash the recovery again thru the command prompt via fastboot

Sent from my 3D
    08-05-2012 11:34 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD