1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Cannot access recovery, rooted, hboot 1.4, and s-off

I was hoping someone can help me out, I did the downgrade procedure and i successfully completed all the steps. However from this point on, I was unable to get it into recovery, either with 4ext or with cwm. I had to use ADB and push it into recovery from a computer.I used it to flash the cleanrom ics and even at this point with the ICS rom on it, i am unable to get it into recovery from 4ext or by bootloader.

It seems like you do. But you are sure you have recovery right?

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch

Also how did you downgrade? If it was jbear good luck. Lots have messed that one up

sent from my BAD A$$ Epic touch
    Flashoholic!!

ROM
    Bad Boyz Rom

Default Re: Cannot access recovery, rooted, hboot 1.4, and s-off

Quote Originally Posted by BiGsMiLeSKyLe View Post
    I was hoping someone can help me out, I did the downgrade procedure and i successfully completed all the steps. However from this point on, I was unable to get it into recovery, either with 4ext or with cwm. I had to use ADB and push it into recovery from a computer.I used it to flash the cleanrom ics and even at this point with the ICS rom on it, i am unable to get it into recovery from 4ext or by bootloader.
    go here here and get the PG86IMG recovery img and flash it through your bootloader

Just flash the recovery again thru the command prompt via fastboot

Sent from my 3D