- 2 Posts
Please help to get my phone back!
Evo 3D CDMA Sprint
I had it flashed from a couple of years ago and wanted to update it.
I flash a rom but it hangs on the reboot. Installed the sdk and have adb and fastboot. Have the htc drivers. 1.50 boot and S-ON and unlocked.
I connect to pc and run fastboot flash boot boot.img (after I extracted the image from the custom mod's zip) and it hangs on "waiting for device"
Please help get my phone back even if to stock rom. I will take ANYTHING that gets my phone back. Thanks!
- 06-22-2013, 01:21 AM #2
- 1,969 Posts
- Changes Daily
Re: Please help to get my phone back!
Your unlocked, do you have a recovery installed? You should flash 4ext recovery and use smartflash to flash a rom compatible with 1.50 hboot
Edit: on rereading that... If it's hanging on waiting for device it could be a driver issue
Sent from my Evo V 4G using Tapatalk 2
- By rings48 in forum HTC One SReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2013, 11:26 AM
- By jayboiandroid in forum Optimus V Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 13Last Post: 12-05-2012, 08:00 AM
- By ARuss in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 11-21-2012, 10:46 AM
- By jaisegw in forum IntroductionsReplies: 2Last Post: 12-03-2011, 06:00 PM
- By ICON76 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 2Last Post: 06-15-2010, 03:49 PM