Phone Stuck On MIUI Logo After Fastboot Flash

LolFlasherNoobX

Dec 21, 2023
Visit site
Idk why but today I tried to fastboot flash
stock rom and it flashed successfully but was stuck on miui logo , well after 15 mins I
held the power button and it responded with haptics but screen was stuck on the miui logo .

A simple reboot fixes it but this happens sometimes and sometimes not . Any idea what could cause this ? Should I worry about this ?

Thanks!

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
I've no experience of flashing with my Xiaomi but it sounds like it's waiting for a second command via the buttons.

Have you tried the Volume + Power then release Power etc

I got stuck in Safe Mode yesterday after several reboots thinking I would remember the sequence.

Other than the search guides you can get online I cannot offer much.

This site may not be the best after a quick search.

LolFlasherNoobX

Dec 21, 2023
Visit site
I've no experience of flashing with my Xiaomi but it sounds like it's waiting for a second command via the buttons.

Have you tried the Volume + Power then release Power etc

I got stuck in Safe Mode yesterday after several reboots thinking I would remember the sequence.

Other than the search guides you can get online I cannot offer much.

This site may not be the best after a quick search.

Sometimes this doesn't happen and sometimes it does . When it does , all I have to do is hold the power + vol up button until it reboots and then it just works fine . What ya think , is it something serious or something to worry about ?

Madd62

Mr. Wonderful
May 31, 2021
Visit site
The few times I got stuck yesterday after reading this, I would power off and it would reboot with the power button back in to Safe Mode. I had no other access to the Internet at the time.
I was trying both the Volume Down with the Power button and later Volume Up as I couldn't remember.

Point is, can you get to the Recovery Mode screen with the 4 option boxes scrolled by Volume and selected with Power. I can't remember if the Reboot (to normal, or whatever it said) went to Safe Mode still the first time or took me back straight away. However even getting back to normal some home screen icons had been removed or moved and I had a bit of tidying up.

None of which helps you, but this phone has been good for 3 years, a Poco F2 Pro.

I still think the proper sequence of Power + Volume Up, then at first screen release Power but hold Volume Up until it begins with MIUI normally.

I know what flashing a Stock Rome means is but fastboot flash went over my head years ago.
That's who you are dealing with!

What model or MIUI version do you have? Are you putting back the original updated rom.

Maybe a combination of someone else's knowledge of roms and my phone will help but I can't risk this phone being out of action.

LolFlasherNoobX

Dec 21, 2023
Visit site
The few times I got stuck yesterday after reading this, I would power off and it would reboot with the power button back in to Safe Mode. I had no other access to the Internet at the time.
I was trying both the Volume Down with the Power button and later Volume Up as I couldn't remember.

Point is, can you get to the Recovery Mode screen with the 4 option boxes scrolled by Volume and selected with Power. I can't remember if the Reboot (to normal, or whatever it said) went to Safe Mode still the first time or took me back straight away. However even getting back to normal some home screen icons had been removed or moved and I had a bit of tidying up.

None of which helps you, but this phone has been good for 3 years, a Poco F2 Pro.

I still think the proper sequence of Power + Volume Up, then at first screen release Power but hold Volume Up until it begins with MIUI normally.

I know what flashing a Stock Rome means is but fastboot flash went over my head years ago.
That's who you are dealing with!

What model or MIUI version do you have? Are you putting back the original updated rom.

Maybe a combination of someone else's knowledge of roms and my phone will help but I can't risk this phone being out of action.
I have a poco F1 , flashed fastboot stock miui rom latest , sometimes gets stuck and sometimes does not , a hard reboot using vol buttons fixes and everything gets Normal , guess this isn't a big issue , mostly a bug or smthing so marking it as solved.

Reactions: Madd62

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dxter