its time to go stock for tomorrow

armdavid2

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
gotta go from miui to stock and turn s-on to prep for sale to best buy! by any chance if I do a titanium back up on my evo, will I be able to restore the app and data on the 3d.....key word and data.. I've grown fond of my paradise island and would like to keep it!

blupit30

May 21, 2010
Visit site
gotta go from miui to stock and turn s-on to prep for sale to best buy! by any chance if I do a titanium back up on my evo, will I be able to restore the app and data on the 3d.....key word and data.. I've grown fond of my paradise island and would like to keep it!
i had issues with restoring rooted data with my backup pro. it skipped some things but did others. guess it depends on which app data your wanting to restore.

armdavid2

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
i had issues with restoring rooted data with my backup pro. it skipped some things but did others. guess it depends on which app data your wanting to restore.
well, guess I will go for it, if nogo will wait for a root method and try it again! or just move on!

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
you can restore data, just make sure its not for system apps.

What i do is i back up with titanium, then i install all the apps from market or appbrain.
Then selectively go and restore data for what you need.

It tends to give the least amount of errors.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
Titanium will not work without root. I just tried.

lol, well that was a given, i thought you'd wait till it was rooted =P

Market should back up most things for you. as for you app data, you can move the apps to the sdcard. coppying the data over should work.

Leme know how it goes.

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
Funny, I took my old EVO to best buy and.sold it back with a custom ROM. The guys working were all comparing their custom roms to mine. they didn't care.

armdavid2

Jul 7, 2010
Visit site
Funny, I took my old EVO to best buy and.sold it back with a custom ROM. The guys working were all comparing their custom roms to mine. they didn't care.
yeah, the guy said they have some super computer that sets it to stock. when I sold my galaxy tab i went to stock that morning. should of brought it in running honeycomb. im sure I coulda fooled them into thinking it was a new version of the tab! and any way miui is gone, stock is on!

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty