missing tasks and notes apps

momof2inmn

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I can't seem to find my native Notes app and my native Tasks apps. They show up under Manage Applications as uninstallable but I can't find them in my apps list to place on my home screen. I know I did not delete them but I did remove them from my home screen when I downloaded other apps for notes and tasks.

Can anyone tell me how to get them back into the list so that I can use them again?

Thanks!

LilTmac2003

Sep 3, 2010
Visit site
Hmm.

Did you try searching for them using the Google search app and selecting to search the apps on your phone?

If it's still installed on your phone, than it's there just not in the right place. What about when you go to Personalize and want to add an app to your home screen, does Notes/Tasks show up?

momof2inmn

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Hmm.

Did you try searching for them using the Google search app and selecting to search the apps on your phone?

If it's still installed on your phone, than it's there just not in the right place. What about when you go to Personalize and want to add an app to your home screen, does Notes/Tasks show up?
I just did a Google search like you suggested but they don't show up there - just the ones that I can download in the Market. I looked at my All apps section but it doesn't show up there either.

ETA: They also DO show up as being on my phone in Apps2SD but when I tap it to get info it says the requested item could not be found.

Any other suggestions?

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38