Phone factory reset itself

chance3279

Jul 27, 2010
Visit site
Yesterday, I was setting up at skydrive account on my browser. When I tried to log out, site said it couldn't log out and said to clear my cache. So I restarted and walked away. Came back and the phone had factory reset. Even worse, it erased the sd card. When I logged back into the market, it had lost all my apps. I did my own factory reset about two weeks ago, and all my apps came back that time. After I downloaded some apps this time, I did another factory reset. All apps came back this time. Anyway called Sprint and will get a new one tomorrow. Just wanted to know if this has happened t to anyone else. Before anyone asks, the phone was a early ordered one totally stock.

Slappy

Feb 2, 2010
Visit site
Mine did that a few weeks ago. Battery drain seemed higher than normal in the morning with little to no use, so I did a reboot. In the process I noticed that it got half way through the reboot and rebooted again. Didn't think anything of it until I picked it up later and noticed the default wallpaper on the lock screen.

I've continued to use it without any issues since (hate dealing with any customer service) but will get it swapped if any other issues come up.

I'm also stock, unrooted, btw.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89