Your Favorites/Recommendations

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
So I've had my EVO 3D for about a month and a half now, and I've been exploring it everyday (it's so damn addictive!). I've found a few favorites of mine already and was wondering the rest of the communities favorites!

Weather- Beautiful Widgets
Web Browser- Opera Mini
Text Messaging- Default
Games- Defender, Angry Birds, Tiki Kart 3D, Words with Friends
Apps- Google Sky, Voxer, Pocket Auction, Barcode Scanner, Brightest Flashlight

Feel free to add anything !

Joe113

Jan 1, 2012
Visit site
Anyone know of any really good (preferably free) music apps? Where I can listen (and/or DL) music on my phone, and I'm not talking about alll mainstream bull music, I'm talking about like some mixtapes too (aka: Drought 3- Lil Wayne, Friday Night Lights- J Cole, etc..).

sherri

Mar 19, 2010
Visit site
To download, I like Music Paradise. As a media player, I like Tunewiki

Sent from my DROID using Tapatalk

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
SMS Popup. I like this becuase I like the stock messaging app, but dislike the fact that i always have to drill down into menus or notification bars to read my messages. This lets you keep the stock app with the OPTION to have a pop up (like the iphone) and be able to reply to messages on the fly. I didn't care for a messaging replacement so this is the perfect compromise.

Amazon Mp3. Works perferctly with Sprint's unlimited plan, and becuase I refuse to buy a bigger sd card

Redditnews - Better than Reddit is fun in every way

XBMC remote and Gmote. A cord cutter's best friend.

Doggcather. I'm a podcast junkie. This is best in class.

CarrieK

Feb 3, 2011
Visit site
NFS SHIFT is a great game and fun to play using MSL on the big screen. Lookout for security and agree with Sherri that Music Paradise is great! MP3 Music Download v3 is an excellent app as well.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RandyRoyalty