uninstall voice dialler

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
Does anyone. Know how to get rid of this app? It starts working by itself when I'm driving calling people starting other apps???

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
nope, this only happens when i am driving, listening music then it starts running voice dialer and start running multiple apps and calling random people.. looks like this was a build in htc based app

Gents

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
I believe this has to due with the "headphone " jack you are using. It is causing a "short" in the phone. The base of the jack is probably metal and so is the plug. I used a thin piece of plastic on the jack and then plug it in. It keeps it from shorting and no more random loading of apps. I hope thet makes sense.

Reactions: keem5

keem5

Jul 10, 2011
Visit site
I believe this has to due with the "headphone " jack you are using. It is causing a "short" in the phone. The base of the jack is probably metal and so is the plug. I used a thin piece of plastic on the jack and then plug it in. It keeps it from shorting and no more random loading of apps. I hope thet makes sense.

That make sense , thank you for your answer.

Seuss00

Apr 21, 2012
Visit site
Gents,
Thank you!
I read the suggestion to Keem and thought about it over night. The next day I got a metal file and filed the tip if the jack and I also file around the tip of the jack. Did not have a problem with it trying to randomly call out, play my mp3’s, or voice dialer turning on.
The only regret is, I should have filed the tip only, then if the problems persisted, file around the tip, and so forth, then I would really know where the root problem is initiating from!
Thanx again!:D

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38