Goodbye Evo 3D, It's a shame you had to be on sprint

anon62607

Sep 23, 2010
Visit site
I dont think there is a Sprint PRL in this country that could possibly help out with this OP's signal issues.
Unless I have 4G when I'm out, i try not to even use anything that's data related, it is just flat out embarrassing. Even
at home I dont use my data, always WiFi. they should have called the original one the Evo 3G... why try and brag about something if its not even available everywhere yet.

No one has 100%, available everywhere 4G or even 3G coverage yet. There are sections of AT&T and tmobile coverage that are still edge, and Verizon doesn't have anywhere near 100% LTE coverage yet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

markbo2000

Dec 4, 2010
Visit site
I am waiting as long as I can to see how good the coverage is for their LTE. The tests in current markets look good. But can it be as good as Big Red and Ma Bell. My Xoom is always in great coverage getting 7 Mbps constantly, while my 3D is getting .03 Mbps. Love the phone, not the network speed. I will say that I have noticed a difference streaming music the last few days.....maybe the changeover has reached Raleigh?

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
While I am not a huge fan of Sprint the Evo 3D has still been a good phone by my standards. I wish you farewell and good luck on your new network/device! I too may jump ship...BUT just not yet.

VickMackey#AC

Apr 4, 2011
Visit site
Hyperbole much? It's all in where you live. You can't disparage an entire network because your speeds suck. See my post above. You couldn't use 15GB/mo if they had dial up speeds. I do agree that the speeds aren't the fastest.

Faint

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
Hyperbole much? It's all in where you live. You can't disparage an entire network because your speeds suck. See my post above. You couldn't use 15GB/mo if they had dial up speeds. I do agree that the speeds aren't the fastest.

While it does depend on where you live, and there are people out there who gets decent (but not great) speeds. But the problem with a lot of people is that they can't even watch a youtube video. I can't even listen to Pandora without massive skipping every 10 seconds because of the speeds. I'm not saying I need to use 15 GB a month, but I do use 6-8 a month because I work an office job and listen to internet radio 8-12 hours a day M-F and when I'm working out on the weekends.

I don't need Verizon LTE speeds, but I do like to be able to use my phone to full capacity instead of having to step outside just to check my Facebook because of horrible reception inside a building. It's one person, city, area.. or even state, then that's a different argument, but the fact that a mass of cities are having issues makes this a widespread problem. I live in the suburbs of Northern California, and this problem is across the entire Bay Area, Sacramento and Fresno.

I'm sure if I was in your situation I wouldn't be so vocal about it, but the fact that it's entirely too frustrating when a smart phone needs data for almost everything that it does. I wish I stuck with AT&T but what's done is done. I'll tough it out for another year and see where Sprint stands.

I just totally wished that they invested however many billion dollars into upgrading their 3G coverage rather than take on LTE. I think most of us have learned to live with it, but for $80 a month I wish we get that kind of service.

IAmSixNine

Jun 1, 2010
Visit site
If your in your office listening to pandora 8-12 hours a day do you have an option to put in a wifi router?
At my old job i did that.

At my new job i have also done that. I have my own office with an internet connection.

Faint

Jun 8, 2011
Visit site
If your in your office listening to pandora 8-12 hours a day do you have an option to put in a wifi router?
At my old job i did that.

At my new job i have also done that. I have my own office with an internet connection.

I highly doubt they will. They actually have WiFi, but we're not allowed on the network and it's password secured, anyways.. I just use spotify and use the offline feature mode. It's good enough for me, even though it cost $10 a month.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89