Boot animation SOUND

cbuss0306

Nov 19, 2012
Visit site
I am wondering if any one can help. I have EVO V, its rooted, TWRP 2.4 recovery, S-OFF, stock rom with SU patch, and controlbear bootloader. But I just got into trying to change boot animation. I was successfully able to change the boot animation by swapping out the SPC_bootanimation.zip with the boot animation I wanted. But I cant seen to get any sound to run with the boot animation. I tried swapping out the Boltanimation.mp3 with the sound I wanted and nothing, then I tried swapping the android_audio.mp3 and nothing either. Its weird how when you change boot animations it stops the stock sound from playing, even though you didn't touch the audio file. and they are two different files. Unless the SPC_bootanimation.zip some how tells the system to run the audio file too. I dont know. If someone knows how to change the boot audio that goes along with animation I would be thankful. Thanks. Any if anyone knows of any sick boot animations.

Tsmith1223

Mar 5, 2012
Visit site
Did you change the original file name? i.e.android_audio_old.mp3? thats what i had to do to add new boot animation sounds on my one v

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non