Training starts june 18, signage on 24, release 27th or July 1

Jorenm

Apr 24, 2010
Visit site
That kills me. My whole family was going to switch when this phone came out, but the switch to sprint deal which would have paid for most of our cancellation fee ends the 24th.

Bye bye Blackberry

Mar 1, 2011
Visit site
That kills me. My whole family was going to switch when this phone came out, but the switch to sprint deal which would have paid for most of our cancellation fee ends the 24th.

Couldn't you, just before the switch deal ends switch over to another phone (ie. Nexus) than wouldn't you have 30 days to return those phones for another phone (ie. E3D)?

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Couldn't you, just before the switch deal ends switch over to another phone (ie. Nexus) than wouldn't you have 30 days to return those phones for another phone (ie. E3D)?

Yea this sounds like it would work, when the 3D comes out just go to the store and return the phone you got and pay the difference.

MannyZ28

Apr 18, 2010
Visit site
Hmm that might work actually. Hell, we might as well switch sooner rather than later in that case.

Something tells me that you will have to pre order the phone in order to have one on launch day. I wonder if you can lock something in if you pre order from Sprint directly?

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
Something tells me that you will have to pre order the phone in order to have one on launch day. I wonder if you can lock something in if you pre order from Sprint directly?

Yea I agree, if you don't pre order you may get lucky with 1 or 2 phones, if there are any extra that is

Chuckles 135

May 19, 2011
Visit site
Curious how sure is everyone that the price is gonna be $199? I'm getting closer to feeling comfortable in preordering so I know I'll have one when it comes out, but I really don't want to be stuck paying too much for a phone.

user7618

May 17, 2010
Visit site
Curious how sure is everyone that the price is gonna be $199? I'm getting closer to feeling comfortable in preordering so I know I'll have one when it comes out, but I really don't want to be stuck paying too much for a phone.

Pre order it, and if you decide it's too much then don't get it. A pre order isn't a contract saying that you have to buy it. Worse case is you'll be stuck with a $50 gift card, so get it from someplace that you may actually use the gift card.

-----
Sent from my CDMA Hero. I got some hot Ginger-on-Hero action here!

dantheman68

May 14, 2011
Visit site

I too am going through the switching process... I was holding out for the 3D and I would have switched to sprint last month if there wasn't a dual core phone coming out... Glad I did my research, but would they honestly let me do that? That seems like a horrible loss of money for sprint, but as I see it there is no difference between buying a phone and then just being unhappy and switching phones anyway.