The Official "I Pre-Ordered My Evo 3D" thread!

hitraj47

Mar 16, 2010
Visit site
For those that are on the pre, i have a friend who switched to a nexus s. He likes it, but misses WebOS. The ui in android might feel a bit clunky in comparison to the simple fluidity of WebOS, but it more than makes up for it with functionality and capability as well as a good app market.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Kevin_G_Sanchez

Feb 23, 2010
Visit site
I was able to order my EVO 3D online with Sprint last night at about 11:30pm central time. I just checked the status of my order and got a message that it was on back order. Whats up with that?

Damn that sucks. I know that the customers that have been buying them within the last hr has been getting the backordered message. It's weird that you are getting it.

mikedaniels

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
Photon

Anyone contemplate not getting the 3D and going with the Motorola Photon?

I'm a Evo 3G owner and love it, there's just something about the Photon.

Just curious!

Enjoy the 3D can't wait for the reviews!!!

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site

Just curious!

Haha no way. I completely trust all htc devices. They have always turned out to be the best overtime, even if they have old or underpowered specs. Real life usage on a HTC device, imo beats any other phone out there. I will have to give a little credit that the photon looks pretty good, I couldn't use it though unless Motorola unlocked the bootloader. Even then though it will be pretty hard for it to compete with the Evo 3D.

cloak.n.dagger

Jun 24, 2010
Visit site

Just curious!

I'm still torn between these two phones. However, there is still no release date for the Photon and the EVO 3D is available today (for me since I am premier) or this Friday for anyone else. So, I think I am going to get the 3D and play with it for 30 days and see where the Photon is at that time. If there is a release date by then and I hate the EVO 3D (which I highly doubt, but it could happen) then I will return it and wait for the Photon.

EVO3D_boy

May 31, 2011
Visit site
whats your thought on placing the order today? Will we receive it within the next couple of days (before friday)? Cause I am reading posts on Facebook on HTC EVO 3D page and people are saying that the page to order the eve today says "secure you Evo 3D 3 days earlier" so do you think maybe we are just signing up to get it when they release it on the 24th and we wont get it till monday/tuesday? Thoughts??

verks

Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
whats your thought on placing the order today? Will we receive it within the next couple of days (before friday)? Cause I am reading posts on Facebook on HTC EVO 3D page and people are saying that the page to order the eve today says "secure you Evo 3D 3 days earlier" so do you think maybe we are just signing up to get it when they release it on the 24th and we wont get it till monday/tuesday? Thoughts??

If I don't get it tomorrow or Thursday they will get a big fat cancel. I assume ordering it early means getting it early. But what do I know........

On the My account page it says get "first dibs" under the premier section. Whatever that means.

We won't really know until someone gets a tracking number. That will tell us..

laestrella

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
Not fair. I just called Sprint and its still awaiting shipping.

what time did you order? I placed an order for a friend sometime after 9 am and hers is still awaiting shipping. Then I ordered for my parents around 2 and they have the partial back order status message.

i just got the email confirmation that my phone shipped and it says the method is overnight delivery. i cannot wait to get my hands on this new evo.

Djblue

Dec 2, 2009
Visit site
They say "secure your Evo 3D 3 days earlier", meaning that you are guaranteed to get a phone, not that you will get the phone early. I don't know if you guys will get it early, but I think I would have probably just went with Wirefly since it's cheaper.

I myself would rather just get the phone in store since i'm going to get some accessories anyway.

Viscott

May 23, 2010
www.viscott.com
Looks like Sprint.com is toast again :'(

We're sorry; the number you entered did not match our records. Please check you number and try again. Remember to include all dashes.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress