3D (&2D) Pictures & Videos Taken With Evo 3D

srkmagnus

Retired Moderator
May 23, 2010
Visit site
Gave sd card to my kid and she deleted the green Hornet movie,, o well, i messed up, atleast it recovered the sample pictures.

EVO - LUTION 3D

:-( glad the other pictures were recovered.

Seems like initial reports are positive for the phone.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
:-( glad the other pictures were recovered.

Seems like initial reports are positive for the phone.

The sample 3D pics are simply amazing, i am so glad they could not be deleted, she said she tried to but she could not.

EVO - LUTION 3D

eddyknights

Jun 19, 2011
Visit site
went to sprint store and local sales guy showed me his phone and a pic he took in 3d when he went to red lobster yesterday and wow what depth the biscuites jumped out at me but let me say that if you take a look at it to long you get a little dizzy and eye strain.

solo1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that in the Spider Man 3D game you can adjust the depth of 3D to better suit your eyes ... Do you think that is a possibility phone wide as in a software update or app?

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I noticed that in the Spider Man 3D game you can adjust the depth of 3D to better suit your eyes ... Do you think that is a possibility phone wide as in a software update or app?

At first the 3D videos and photos made me a little bit woozy, after a few days that is gone so i think, in general, you get use to it.

EVO - LUTION 3D

drewsg

Jan 12, 2010
Visit site
It does not. I edited the video in Sony Vegas, saved as MP4 and put it on my phone. It played in 2D, double frame. I need to find out how to set that metadata.

When you find out, let me know.. I got a couple 3D films from my Blu-ray rips that I want to put on my 3D

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
smokedog87