Upgrade from OnePlus 7T - focus on videos and pictures

Sbiriguda

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Hello everybody, I asked in the past advice here and I bought a OnePlus 7T. I am very happy of it but I am thinking of an upgrade. Some features were not so relevant when I bought it, for example the 5G provided the signal was still low and the contracts very expensive. While I am happy but not really enthusiast of the videos and pictures I take with my phone. The average quality of pictures is high, and especially the ones with the wide angle are nice. I noticed instead that the videos taken with the Iphone by my wife in places where we both shot videos are significantly better than mine. So I would like to sell my old smartphone and buy a new one, with a specific focus on videos. My budget would be roughly around 500 euros (550 USD) but I could consider spending even something more if necessary and if I sell my old smartphone at a good price. What would you recommend?
Thanks

Sbiriguda

Feb 3, 2020
Visit site
Hello Javier
I got the Pixel 5 on Fnac! 589 euros + shipping to Italy total about 610 a fair price I would say
Thanks for your suggestions
PS
Are you European (Spanish perhaps) yourself? Because you know about the Fnac, it seems it is almost the only place where you can order from Italy. In Germany and France the Pixel 5 is commonly marketed but usually only to residents, Fnac is one of the few (actually the only one I know of) that delivers to Italy too

Javier P

Ambassador
Feb 21, 2014
Visit site
Hello Javier
I got the Pixel 5 on Fnac! 589 euros + shipping to Italy total about 610 a fair price I would say
Thanks for your suggestions
PS
Are you European (Spanish perhaps) yourself? Because you know about the Fnac, it seems it is almost the only place where you can order from Italy. In Germany and France the Pixel 5 is commonly marketed but usually only to residents, Fnac is one of the few (actually the only one I know of) that delivers to Italy too
Excellent price! Yes, I'm Spanish but I live in Brazil. I searched about that a few weeks ago for some Italians friends that were considering buying a new phone.