3D (&2D) Pictures & Videos Taken With Evo 3D

Tsugo

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site
Alright E3D Nation ... You know someone had to start this post so here it is ... Since the 3D feature of our phones are limited to the E3D community lets share with each other ... This is a family show so keep it at least semi clean ... Please either post your shot here or a link to where we can download to view and share Pics and Vids.
I plan.on taking a bunch of.pictures while out on the boat. Action shots of wake boarders in 3D should look pretty sweet.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
Hey Z ... That pic is so good it actually looks like the near distant flowers are slightly swaying in the breeze ... Thanks Bro.

I love that pic, thanks. That's my neibors flowers and that's my house in the background.

EVO - LUTION 3D

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
How are the 2d shots?

I printed many pics with my 4g. I reprinted a few of the same pics with my 3D and showed a few people and they could not tell them apart. I also took pics with 3D of my yard, same pics I took with 4g and printed them and they are identical.

EVO - LUTION 3D

Reactions: PIP 3D

PIP 3D

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
I printed many pics with my 4g. I reprinted a few of the same pics with my 3D and showed a few people and they could not tell them apart. I also took pics with 3D of my yard, same pics I took with 4g and printed them and they are identical.

EVO - LUTION 3D
This has been my main question since I bought mine. I've been going through this thread and I must say, initially I wasn't sold on 3d on this phone but these shots are amazing. The only thing I was concerned about was the quality of the 2d camera. Drop in mega pixels and all. I'm no expert but I thought droping numbers meant lower quality. Have to start taking pics. By the way I like that now I can print straight from my phone instead of uploading first. I'm living this phone more than my 4g and I didn't think that would be possible.

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
This has been my main question since I bought mine. I've been going through this thread and I must say, initially I wasn't sold on 3d on this phone but these shots are amazing. The only thing I was concerned about was the quality of the 2d camera. Drop in mega pixels and all. I'm no expert but I thought droping numbers meant lower quality. Have to start taking pics. By the way I like that now I can print straight from my phone instead of uploading first. I'm living this phone more than my 4g and I didn't think that would be possible.

Yea drop in mp is drop In quality, i guess, logically speaking, but 3? To me not noticible

EVO - LUTION 3D

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tress