HTC EVO 3D: Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

zmann

Nov 9, 2010
Visit site
I can't remove the notification.. I hit clear and they're get removed for bout a minute then reappear.. Does anyone know how to fix??

Yea you got to go to the mesg and read it or delete it. If you just ignore it it will keep notifying you of it.

EVO-LUTION 3D

LexInHouston

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site
Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

Here's a new problem I just started noticing. When I'm at work I always set my ringtone volume to the same level, 3, well recently I've noticed that the phone will suddenly change the volume to max. At first I thought it had something to do with the pocket/purse volume mode so I turned that off, still does it. Then I thought maybe I was accidentally hitting the rocker switch in my pocket, but I always make sure to have the screen locked and today I noticed it had done it while sitting on my desk. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so has anyone been able to remedy it?

Corrosive

Dec 15, 2010
Visit site

Here's a new problem I just started noticing. When I'm at work I always set my ringtone volume to the same level, 3, well recently I've noticed that the phone will suddenly change the volume to max. At first I thought it had something to do with the pocket/purse volume mode so I turned that off, still does it. Then I thought maybe I was accidentally hitting the rocker switch in my pocket, but I always make sure to have the screen locked and today I noticed it had done it while sitting on my desk. Has this happened to anyone else, and if so has anyone been able to remedy it?

I have seen volume issues with the ringer... Not sure if it was set to 3 when it went up though.

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

Geometry fail. The area of a rectangle is the same no matter what Length and Width are if the Diagonal(H) is the same. A^2+ B^2 = C^2

I dont think tis is true unless the EVO3D is not 4.3. The screen is noticelby smaller than the EVO4g.

frankie945

May 21, 2010
Visit site
My 3g sucks real bad now. Was ok when I first got this phone. Now it is horrible.

And the phone turns itself off and on from time to time.

sent from EVO3d using tapatalk

linzgeneral

Aug 10, 2010
Visit site

It's not as wide, it's taller though for the true 16:9 aspect ratio.

The difference in width is much greater than that in the length. Check it out for yourself. Others have done the math and measurements and concluded that our 3D screen has about 5% less surface area than the 4G.

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

My 3g sucks real bad now. Was ok when I first got this phone. Now it is horrible.

And the phone turns itself off and on from time to time.

sent from EVO3d using tapatalk
try going into settings and updating profile and prl

DaEXfactoR

Jun 2, 2010
Visit site

I have an issue where if I power off or restart my 3D, my icons are missing from the homescreens after reboot. The shortcuts are there just not the icons.

Franzen#AC

Jun 26, 2011
Visit site

I'm having problems with my camera. There are multiple lines that show up when I open the camera app. This happens for both the front facing camera, and the back one. I've tried restarting my phone but no luck. Any suggestions.

Edit: after a battery pull everything is back to normal.

Last edited:

ChestyPuller

Jul 21, 2011
Visit site

Hey Everyone!

As some of us are having some minor (and even some major) issues with their new EVO3D's, I thought this would be a nice place for a one-stop shop if you will to talk about them. So fire away!

HI everyone, has anyone heard of this issue........ my wife and I are both using Sprint, I'm using the Evo3D and she is using a Blackberry Touch. She sent me a text on Monday basically saying "Oki Dokie" up until this morning, I am still getting that same text message and it always has the day of "Monday" but continues to pop up like a new message......this has been continuous and many times a day. I have tried deleting her as a contact and deleted myself from her phone promptly rebooting each phone after deleting us. ANY IDEA'S??? :cool: THANKS IN ADVANCE.........CP

ABJUNKMAN

Apr 12, 2011
Visit site

Friend has new EVO 3D that in camera and video mode, displays vertical wide green bars from top to bottom of screen. Any ideas or similar issues with this phone..?

huix0018

May 17, 2010
Visit site

sometimes I take a picture with the camera app the phone freezes. Anyone else have this problem?

l2059004

Jun 23, 2011
Visit site

mine is turning off randomly is this happening to anyone?
the it wont start up again till i pull the battery.

Savoy

Jun 7, 2011
Visit site

My wifes phone today just decided it didn't want the screen on anymore. Phone was on could receive calls but nothing I did would get the screen on. Did a battery pull rebooted and it's been fine since. Odd as hell. Mine has never done that.

alanmv567

Oct 29, 2010
Visit site

sometimes I take a picture with the camera app the phone freezes. Anyone else have this problem?

i have this problem as well, are a lot of people on this thread having issues with the camera being buggy where it freezes and the only way to work it again is to reboot the phone?

toddpedersen

Jun 30, 2011
Visit site

Flashlight App is not in the app list. The plugin can be found in the os applications list, but no way to invoke it.

Resur
The Flashlight App is a widget again and can be added to your homescreen after doing a widget update.

toad6386

Apr 17, 2011
Visit site

HI everyone, has anyone heard of this issue........ my wife and I are both using Sprint, I'm using the Evo3D and she is using a Blackberry Touch. She sent me a text on Monday basically saying "Oki Dokie" up until this morning, I am still getting that same text message and it always has the day of "Monday" but continues to pop up like a new message......this has been continuous and many times a day. I have tried deleting her as a contact and deleted myself from her phone promptly rebooting each phone after deleting us. ANY IDEA'S??? :cool: THANKS IN ADVANCE.........CP

It's a BB issue with the messaging app. My wife had the same problem in reverse. SHe was getting teh same message over and over again. Try clearing all messages (sent and received), or at least as many possible messages on your wife's phone, then your standard BB battery pull. It fixed my wife's phone, so I hope it fixes your wife's. :)

Oh, and Good night Chesty Puller, where ever you are! Semper Fi!

Last edited: