Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 36373839
Results 951 to 975 of 975
Like Tree44Likes
  1. #951  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Irene Sheridan View Post
    My HTC evo 3d will not connect to my home wi-fi. it has always connected until this week.

    Try a cold boot (turn phone off, take battery out, take out sim card, wait 3 minutes and put it all back in and switch phone on, dont forget to switch on your WiFi again if its off) did this work ?
  2. #952  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by qiouzbone View Post
    Hello

    I have a rooted htc evo 3d phone (with custom rom) and i face problems with the functions of the phone. for example sometimes it seems like it takes the control of itself. it seems to click on buttons by itself without im doing anything, then it stucks, it zooms in and out when iam browsing, it changes screens by itself. and i wonder if it is a software problem or is a problem with the touch screen. i made factory reset, i flashed 2 different roms but the problem still remains. what else can i do?

    Thanks a lot
    Flash everything and try pure stock...if you didn't root I would have recommended using your warranty but if the worst comes to the worst you will have to send it in to a technician or repair shop.

    Using Windows since 1998
  3. #953  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by wbw1mi View Post
    Since last update I am unable to download and delete pics, albums, etc...
    Went to Settings/Connect to PC/Ask Me is checked.
    I no longer get asked about what connection type I would like to use.
    Have a lot of pics to download and then delete off of the phone.
    Suggestions?

    Are you using the default gallery ?
    Are you rooted ?
    Did you try a reboot with a battery pull.
    Did you try a factory reset ?


    If no good then download a file manger from Google play. Es file explorer is a good one: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...gs.android.pop

    Please let me know if this helps.
  4. #954  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by madkuma View Post
    I forgot to add one more thing to Stalemate 1.

    If you have rooted your phone then I feel like this app may be an app you are looking for even though it may be annoying a little. App is called "Droidwall" it lets you choose which apps you allow to have wifi and 3g connection. If you don't want some app to waste your 3g connection then you can use this app. I am not sure if this "3g" include 2g and 4g. If you test it please let me know.

    Thanks
    Thanks I found a fire wall called mobiwal or something, its a firewall that does not require root.

    Using Windows since 1998
  5. #955  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Browser Version Webkit/534.30
    Different web sights.
  6. #956  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by bbarend View Post
    My battery life is a joke. Completely died in 2.5 hours. I appear to be the exception. Also if I reboot, any app that is on the home evermore and the SD loses its icon. Reverts to the generic android icon.
    My battery is the same, if I stream videos from YouTube or browse the web constantly my battery will last about 3 Hours.
  7. #957  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Only problems I've had were terrible battery and the amount of RAM. The battery was fixed with an extended one, RAM I'll just have to live with. Running 4.3 strong!
  8. #958  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    My phone turn off one day, and since that day it wont turn back on. Anyway I did that hold the power button and the down volume and at the top it says its lock. I never installed anything I can remember. Can anyone help please??

    Sent from my SGH-T599N using AC Forums mobile app
  9. #959  
    charlie hustle's Avatar

    Posts
    258 Posts
    Carrier
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Three year old phone. Time to upgrade.

    tapatalked
  10. #960  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    hello guys I am in desperate need of help I have been searching on net since weeks but no luck....
    I have htc evo 3d with ICS hboot 1.530007 a week back the fone started to restart on its own and kept doing this many time sin a day then on day it restarted and then i was having the error of no signal i checked my phone information and it had unknown baseband no imei den i rooted the htc evo 3d and had CWM recovery but it didnt had any EFS folder as people were saying there should be in the root explorer. well I have been searching i dunno wat is the problem is it hardware or software or can it be recovered in working condition but if someone can help me or guide me I be very thankfull I love my phone and i want to use it again ( pleasee anyone
  11. #961  
    charlie hustle's Avatar

    Posts
    258 Posts
    Carrier
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Read post before your post.....

    tapatalked
  12. #962  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by M Farooq View Post
    hello guys I am in desperate need of help I have been searching on net since weeks but no luck....
    I have htc evo 3d with ICS hboot 1.530007 a week back the fone started to restart on its own and kept doing this many time sin a day then on day it restarted and then i was having the error of no signal i checked my phone information and it had unknown baseband no imei den i rooted the htc evo 3d and had CWM recovery but it didnt had any EFS folder as people were saying there should be in the root explorer. well I have been searching i dunno wat is the problem is it hardware or software or can it be recovered in working condition but if someone can help me or guide me I be very thankfull I love my phone and i want to use it again ( pleasee anyone
    Hey Farooq, will try to help, first ya gotta be honest, what did you do? Did you do a factory data reset, ##RESET#, have you flashed an incompatible rom, have you tried reprovisioning phone, did you flash a firmware in bootloader. C'mon now, shed some light on the situation- the truth will set you free! Please forgive charlie_hustle for the foolish comments, why roam an old phones threads when all you got to say is nothing. I suppose they're mad 'cause Pete Rose still aint in the Hall. Things may change(hopefully before he's dead), Pete's got a new book out. Anyway Farooq, need more info from you

    Sent From Above Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
  13. #963  
    charlie hustle's Avatar

    Posts
    258 Posts
    Carrier
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Im a Cardinals fan first of all. Couldnt care less if Charlie Hustle isnt admitted into the hall. Second of all, my intentions isnt to troll him but there isnt too many people here with evo 3d's. This is a three year old phone has been showing its age about 2 years ago. I had one, i loved it and then moved on. The roms for this phone drags it to a crawl, and most apps will not run on it. How do i know, because my co worker phone (evo 3d) just died on him about a month ago and i gave him my wife's evo shift just to hold him over until he got the note 3. We got the phone the same day almost 3 years ago.
    Its easier for him to get another phone, such as a gs2, or 3, or the later htc phones, from ebay or something. Thats why i made these comments. Some phones are worth saving, and others are more of a hassle. But if you need my help, check out the xda boards, there are answers there.
  14. #964  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    well to be veryy honest I didnt do anything at first my phone was restarting on its own i thought mayb its some app causing problem but its keep restarting again n again n one day it restarted and I had no signals ... so i checked the fone it had no IMEI no BASEBAND n no NEtwork information in it....i didnt knew wat to do so i factory reset it den still nothin den i rooted it thats it now I am stuck .... when in Hboot i check IMAGE CRC it gives detail like rpm: 0x61195DDA all in red and when I check SImlock it say fat31 oki but fail to open CID and MCCMNC files .... I dont know what the issue is please help me
  15. #965  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by M Farooq View Post
    well to be veryy honest I didnt do anything at first my phone was restarting on its own i thought mayb its some app causing problem but its keep restarting again n again n one day it restarted and I had no signals ... so i checked the fone it had no IMEI no BASEBAND n no NEtwork information in it....i didnt knew wat to do so i factory reset it den still nothin den i rooted it thats it now I am stuck .... when in Hboot i check IMAGE CRC it gives detail like rpm: 0x61195DDA all in red and when I check SImlock it say fat31 oki but fail to open CID and MCCMNC files .... I dont know what the issue is please help me
    one thing more when I run image crc after that i c my radio and open DSP information on top of bootloader which goes away after that again
  16. #966  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by M Farooq View Post
    one thing more when I run image crc after that i c my radio and open DSP information on top of bootloader which goes away after that again
    You need someone who knows more about this, there are some kick@ ss people, very knowledgeable about your situation. Try pm'n ramjet, or someone you find that actually has went through this, wish I could've helped

    Sent From Above Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
  17. #967  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by charlie hustle View Post
    Im a Cardinals fan first of all. Couldnt care less if Charlie Hustle isnt admitted into the hall....
    I'm a Reds fan, can I have your username

    Sent From Above Using Xparent Blue Tapatalk
    charlie hustle likes this.
  18. #968  
    charlie hustle's Avatar

    Posts
    258 Posts
    Carrier
    Blazer 1.4 Rom

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    If I didnt love this forum, I would give it to you.

    Tapatalked from my note
  19. #969  

    Question Re: HTC EVO 3D: Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    I have HTC Evo 3D, it fail to connect to the internet.
  20. #970  

    Default Re: HTC EVO 3D: Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    hey...i need help.. i have root and clockwork recovery ...i only want to know ,,lets understand .. how i can install a rom with android 4.4 and that it will work... i use evo 3d gsm..s-on... currently on stock rom with ics... i really wanna understand the whole concept involved in upgrading the android version to 4.2 or 4.4.... i have tried lots of roms with that version of android but always stuck in bootloop.........""does this involve kernel" thanks
  21. #971  

    Default Re: HTC EVO 3D: Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Hey guys, I'm sorry for not replying in relation to what you guys are talking about. But i really need help ! D: My Evo3D, bought 2 years ago has been showing this ' No service' sign past weeks so I sent in to repair & they said the mother board burnt and spare parts are hard to find so there goes my phone, no calls/texts. However my internet apps are still good. But when i got back my phone, my usual charger wouldn't even enter my phone. It's entering like 25% only. What do I do ? Worth repairing ?
  22. #972  

    Default Re: EVO3D Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by stalemate1 View Post
    How do I disable background data and adjust screen brightness/time out when battery low ?

    I lost these settings/options when I did an OTA update. (currently running sense 3.6 and ics)
    OS services are wasting my data plan (about half a gig in about half a month)I've contacted HTC about this but no success. it's strange. when I had gingerbread and sense 3.0 adjusting these settings was easy but as soon as I updated the settings just vanished in thin air. so how do I disable background data ? And what is wl0.1 ? it's consuming a lot of my data aswell (almost 100MB)
  23. #973  

    Default Re: HTC EVO 3D: Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Hi everyone,
    I've been through a few of these forums and haven't come across my question/ problem so I am posting here:

    I haven't been able to turn on my Wi-Fi for a little while now. Just recently I tried doing a hard factory re-set and I am still un able to connect. When I go into Settings - Wireless & networks - and try to turn on my Wi-Fi I just get an "error" message.

    I see this is a common problem for people who have installed new kernels and/or rom for their phones. I'm not really 100% sure what those are so I don't believe I have installed them on my phone/ I'm not sure where to look for them if I did!

    Any advice welcome! Thanks!
  24. #974  

    Default Re: HTC EVO 3D: Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dewancker View Post
    Hi everyone,
    I've been through a few of these forums and haven't come across my question/ problem so I am posting here:

    I haven't been able to turn on my Wi-Fi for a little while now. Just recently I tried doing a hard factory re-set and I am still un able to connect. When I go into Settings - Wireless & networks - and try to turn on my Wi-Fi I just get an "error" message.

    I see this is a common problem for people who have installed new kernels and/or rom for their phones. I'm not really 100% sure what those are so I don't believe I have installed them on my phone/ I'm not sure where to look for them if I did!

    Any advice welcome! Thanks!
    Unlock the bootloader through htcdev.
    Root it, S-off it, install a custom recovery. Then install a custom Rom. You will have WiFi again, I hope. Yes, installing custom kernel or roms can cause no wifi, if using sub par developer's work. I believe the wifi module is bcm4329.ko located at /system/lib/module. I've also had problems with bluetooth not working before. But since you haven't messed with any system files it makes me wonder if that's a hardware problem. There's many great Roms for our phone. If ya want to try rooting there are guides to help you in this forum and over on xda.

    Sent from above using Xparent Tapatalk
  25. #975  

    Default Re: HTC EVO 3D: Issues and Problems...let's talk about them here!

    hi have the same problem .. i replaced my battery but no use it still not fix
Page 39 of 39 FirstFirst ... 36373839

Posting Permissions