3D Sweet Spot Trick

Auzo

May 25, 2010
Visit site
So I was browsing the 3D pictures that are included and at first it was tough to get the sweet spot. I played with it for a while and then I got pretty good at finding the sweet spot. But after a while of not using it it took some time again to find it.

I finally came up with a simple way to hone in on the sweet spot. Its nothing elaborate but it works. Close one eye and move the phone around until you have a nice sharp picture without any ghosting. open your closed eye and you should be in the perfect spot to see the 3D effect nicely.

Reactions: jrojas12

sneak16

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site
So I was browsing the 3D pictures that are included and at first it was tough to get the sweet spot. I played with it for a while and then I got pretty good at finding the sweet spot. But after a while of not using it it took some time again to find it.

I finally came up with a simple way to hone in on the sweet spot. Its nothing elaborate but it works. Close one eye and move the phone around until you have a nice sharp picture without any ghosting. open your closed eye and you should be in the perfect spot to see the 3D effect nicely.

Yeah, and it seems to change for different people. Maybe it's just my perspective, but some people hold it closer, some further.

SicBoy34

Jun 21, 2011
Visit site

thanks for the tip, i tried, but it didn't help my awful eyes. i find what works for me is to immediately focus on the closest object(s) in the foreground. when i do that, i can view 3D without a hitch. also, if i hold the phone any closer than around 8 inches from my face, it just doesn't work.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38