So sad for little-narrowed people

Status
Not open for further replies.

LegendarySoul

Jun 12, 2011
Visit site
I have seen people bought EVO 3D for one of main reasons-- 3D Movies. I am embarrassed to say I feel ashamed that they went to buy EVO 3D for videos and cameras mostly than Sense 3.0, or anything. Now I read a few threads and they asked for more movies. Hmm, they don't care about Sense or anything?

I don't have EVO 3D and I am NOT a fan of cheap 3D packs. I really like to know that EVO 3D has amazing Sense 3.0, RAM, and processor. That's other reason, people bought which I liked about!

For 3D pack, what's the point for using SMARTPHONE whenever you do or go? I am warning you-- it's serious, not funny to play with it whenever you GO. **Don't drive while texting AND watching**

Oh sometimes, I wish EVO 3D doesn't have 3D crap thingy. It would be FASTEST and SWEETEST smartphone the Earth have ever seen! It's only SIMPLE to use such as email, text, interent, and call. Games? Youtube? Anything? Nah, I don't think so. Seriously, it already ruin EVO 3D. Look at yourself and your EVO 3D issues. :-[

caramelcarebr

Jun 16, 2010
Visit site
I'm really not quite sure how to respond to this other than to say that the title of the thread and your post sound contradictory. Narrow-mindedness seems more related to not liking the phone because it has an extra feature/capability. Saying the device is ruined because of 3D is narrow-minded, IMO.

I am one of the people that bought the phone for the specs, not the 3D. Because I knew the phone was awesome even without the 3D and that the 3D wasn't something I was going to be forced to use. I am open minded to new and innovative ideas. I don't mind testing it out and giving my feedback. I've messed with it, it's cool and interesting to play around with but that's about it. Because I don't prefer it doesn't mean the phone is ruined, it is simply a FEATURE I can disable and never be bothered with afterward.

This is just like saying that I'm not going to buy a phone because it's capable of text messaging and I don't text message.

dee32181

Feb 21, 2011
Visit site
I have seen people bought EVO 3D for one of main reasons-- 3D Movies. I am embarrassed to say I feel ashamed that they went to buy EVO 3D for videos and cameras mostly than Sense 3.0, or anything. Now I read a few threads and they asked for more movies. Hmm, they don't care about Sense or anything?

I don't have EVO 3D and I am NOT a fan of cheap 3D packs. I really like to know that EVO 3D has amazing Sense 3.0, RAM, and processor. That's other reason, people bought which I liked about!

For 3D pack, what's the point for using SMARTPHONE whenever you do or go? I am warning you-- it's serious, not funny to play with it whenever you GO. **Don't drive while texting AND watching**

Oh sometimes, I wish EVO 3D doesn't have 3D crap thingy. It would be FASTEST and SWEETEST smartphone the Earth have ever seen! It's only SIMPLE to use such as email, text, interent, and call. Games? Youtube? Anything? Nah, I don't think so. Seriously, it already ruin EVO 3D. Look at yourself and your EVO 3D issues. :-[

Wtf???..... Who cares why people bought the phone, as long as they are happynwith their purchase. Just becquse you dont see the appeal of theb3d aspect of this phone doesnt mean the next man wont. The good thing about free choice is that everyone doesnt have to buy the same phone with the same features, we can find something to fill out needs and decide for ourself if it is worth our hard earned money.......why the helllll would you worry about people watching 3d and driving....nobody should be using any phone at all while driving.....i am still struggling to see the point of your post, how bout you do this.....think real hard about a phone you really like, find a forum that is dedicated to that phone, and post your pointless rants there.....and stay far far away from the e3d forums because your post adds nothing to the conversation.

sed51329

Jun 3, 2010
Visit site

I can't even make sense of most of these sentences.

Can you elaborate?

Averix

May 17, 2010
Visit site
This is just a flamer thread with illiterate text. Please don't comment further. Let it die the spam thread death it should.

trooper54

Apr 19, 2010
Visit site
lol, change your next device from the EVO 3D then lol? Lots of people got the phone because 3D is cool.

Get the next black berry brick and quit flaming.

Status
Not open for further replies.