1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

ROM
    Miui

Default Way to increase amount of times phone rings before VM?

Is there any way to increase the number of times the phone rings before going to VM?
    EVO3D - Miui

Global Posts
    487 Global Posts

Default Re: Way to increase amount of times phone rings before VM?

Quote Originally Posted by jrun View Post
    Is there any way to increase the number of times the phone rings before going to VM?
    That's not a device thing, it's a Sprint thing. You can call Sprint, but I don't think there is.

You can call sprint and have them do it or you can do it after entering ##3282#, look for instructions on changing slot cycle

edit 1: This might help
    Or check here on this very site http://forum.androidcentral.com/htc-...dex-cycle.html
    instructions are for the evo, but should be very similar to the ones for the 3d. I have seen them on XDA, but can't search for it right now.

edit 2: After further research this may be for the amount of times it rings before you actually hear it on your end but it's still related I think.
    Last edited by lopezpm; 06-30-2011 at 05:52 PM.

Slot cycle still wont change the number of times it rings before going to voice mail.
    That will just increase or decrease how fast the phone rings.
    But the overall number of rings is still the same.

Sprint used to be able to add 3 or 4 rings to the incoming call before it got sent to VM. Call customer service.
    DropBox lets you sync files across Android, iOS, and Desktop Computers. Sign up for free, install, get me and you extra space! DropBox
    Twitter @AndroidTechGuy and @IAmSixNine
    Google+Google+