App to notify of a VM or missed call

Tafflad

Jun 19, 2014
Visit site
I would like to be able to have a notification ... on lock screen or flashing LED or similar to let me know if I have received a VM or if I missed an incoming call.
I had such an App a couple of phones back can't recall what is was.
Assume S21 FE could push some form of notification to locked screen.

spARTacus

Sep 9, 2018
Visit site
Such already happens for me for Samsung phone out of the box, without need for an added app, both a notification for the missed call and a notification for the VM (except in some cases where for some reason the call goes straight to VM, as then the phone never gets the chance to "miss the call", in which case only the VM notification happens). The VM aspects of such for me I think are part of my plan/carrier services. I think if you look at your notification settings and your lock screen settings for notifications, you'll be able to confirm for your situation.

joeldf

Dec 19, 2011
Visit site
I would like to be able to have a notification ... on lock screen or flashing LED or similar to let me know if I have received a VM or if I missed an incoming call.
I had such an App a couple of phones back can't recall what is was.
Assume S21 FE could push some form of notification to locked screen.
Do you have the always on display turned on?

You could use an app I use called Glimpse Notifications in Google Play. It will actually turn on the screen to the lock screen when a notification comes in. Then turn back off in 5 seconds.

With the AOD turn on, it will show the time and date as usual, but also line up the icons of waiting notifications, so by just glancing down, you'll see emails, texts, any social apps you use with their icons there. To me, it's just as good as a flashing LED, which Samsung hasn't had since the S9.

mustang7757

Super Moderator
Feb 6, 2017
Visit site
You should have this giving you notifications by default so need to look into your notifications/Lock screen/the app in question settings no need to look for apps in the play store when it can be done stock.

Reactions: J Dubbs

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
karim174