htc and myspace

j_ko

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
Maybe this is an HTC thing or a Sprint thing but why is there no MySpace account? My history with smart phones goes from the hero to the epic and now the EVO 3D. I know MySpace isn't that popular anymore, but I still have contacts there with photo albums that would be nice to get to all of that in the same place. The epic allowed MySpace account integration into contacts, why doesn't HTC? This was true of the hero as well. Obviously, this is in no way to say that I have remorse from switching. The 3d is a far better phone in many ways. This is only one, of a very few things that i miss. The others would be the epic's super amoled display, and swype worked better. I'm sure future updates can work out the bugs in swype. I hope future updates include MySpace functionality.

Edit: figured out issues with swype. Absolutely love this phone!

Last edited:

Klubhead

Jul 25, 2010
Visit site
not sure if this would work.. but have you tried downloading the official myspace app, then going into "accounts and sync"? it might then give the option to sync.. not sure but i'd say give it a go

j_ko

Jul 1, 2011
Visit site
not sure if this would work.. but have you tried downloading the official myspace app, then going into "accounts and sync"? it might then give the option to sync.. not sure but i'd say give it a go

Yeah, that's what I would do on my epic, but it doesn't work on the EVO :(