Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Default Re: Cyanogenmod10 nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by fkpalm View Post
    Lost my Google wallet support with 9/2 nightly anyone else

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums
    I just installed the 9/4 nightly, and Google Wallet doesn't work for me.

Does not work on 9/5 either

I left CM10 for now because the camera really isn't up to snuff. I feel like it doesn't use the sense chip in it.

Global Posts
    376 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by imranmali3 View Post
    I left CM10 for now because the camera really isn't up to snuff. I feel like it doesn't use the sense chip in it.
    It doesn't use the sense chip. The ImageSense is based heavily on Sense framework so it wouldn't work with CM, at least as of right now.
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,491 Global Posts

I think I can safely say that if they don't get the camera from sense to cm10 I don't think I can ever run cm10.

The camera is just so good.

Unless I finally go out and get a real camera like I said I wanted to. Lol. But even then. I kinda like sense now.

delacro likes this.

Global Posts
    530 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawkA4 View Post
    I think I can safely say that if they don't get the camera from sense to cm10 I don't think I can ever run cm10.

The camera is just so good.

Unless I finally go out and get a real camera like I said I wanted to. Lol. But even then. I kinda like sense now.

Unfortunately I think you're right about this one. I love stock and want to stick with it but the camera software in sense is just too good to lose.

I will continue to use stock to see if it bothers me that much.

Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,491 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wmurch3 View Post
    Unfortunately I think you're right about this one. I love stock and want to stick with it but the camera software in sense is just too good to lose.

I will continue to use stock to see if it bothers me that much.

I've never went back to a stock Rom without regretting some part of it. This time I don't.

I tried mean Rom and the new cm10 build today. Meanrom isnt as smooth as stock. Cm10 is. The new build is really smooth and it keeps getting better and better.

The camera app just lacks so much. And something about the way sense 4.1 operates with the hardware down to the vibrations just seems so perfect for this phone.

Lol. Part of its all probably just in my head. But something isn't right for me just yet.

Global Posts
    530 Global Posts

This phone is just so much more enjoyable to use with cm10. Its just so smooth and there are almost no hiccups when flipping between apps. I will miss some of the sense bells and whistles but I will use this as my daily for a long while.

Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,491 Global Posts

What is this picture in picture feature I keep seeing in the change log. Hmmm.

Maybe something similar to what the Samsung s3 has? View a tiny version of what ever your watching while still being able to browse your phone?
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,491 Global Posts

That's what I thought. But how do you get to it. It says its in the 09-07 build.

Global Posts
    1,263 Global Posts
    Carrier
    MeanROM

Hey, does anyone have a link to the changelog?
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,491 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mstrblueskys View Post
    Hey, does anyone have a link to the changelog?
    http://mobile.cm10log.appspot.com/?device=jewel

cloak.n.dagger likes this.

You can get an app from play store called bbqlog
    wmurch3 likes this.

Anyone else lose their recent apps button in the latest 20120910 build?

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Never Stock

I assume you're talking about the multitasking button? That has been remapped to a long press of the home button. The recent apps button has been mapped to the menu operation for a while now. Hope that helps :-)

Quote Originally Posted by cloak.n.dagger View Post
    I assume you're talking about the multitasking button? That has been remapped to a long press of the home button. The recent apps button has been mapped to the menu operation for a while now. Hope that helps :-)

I am talking about the recent apps button that is currently mapped to menu, when I flashed from 08 to 10 the "menu" button stopped working completely, when I flashed back from 10 to 08 it started working again.

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Never Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Soligna View Post
    I am talking about the recent apps button that is currently mapped to menu, when I flashed from 08 to 10 the "menu" button stopped working completely, when I flashed back from 10 to 08 it started working again.
    Gotcha! I am still on 07 which seems to be rock solid for me! I'll be flashing to the next nightly when it's ready as the changelog indicates a bump up for speakerphone volume. It's very low right now and I would like to have that working at a normal level.

Global Posts
    530 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Soligna View Post
    I have noticed this too. I went back to 08 because of it.

Quote Originally Posted by wmurch3 View Post
    I have noticed this too. I went back to 08 because of it.

Well .12 seems to have fixed it for the most part but my "menu" button wont unlock my phone still

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Never Stock

It looks like they pulled the speakerphone volume fix from the 9/12 drop! BOOO! Oh well, it looks like there are lots of fixes in there though. I'll be flashing tonight for sure to give it a spin!

Carrier
    CM10 Nightlies

I'm on 09/13, everything is working great, except for wallet
    very happy to have aosp again, htc's multitasking switching was horrible, took too long to use
    miss the htc camera app, but I don't use it all that much anyway

has anybody tried the 09/14 build yet??
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,491 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by kooja_IIT View Post
    I'm on 09/13, everything is working great, except for wallet
    very happy to have aosp again, htc's multitasking switching was horrible, took too long to use
    miss the htc camera app, but I don't use it all that much anyway

has anybody tried the 09/14 build yet??
    I need the camera app. Or something as good. It's killing me that I can't run thus Rom without it because I love asop.

Global Posts
    1,188 Global Posts
    Carrier
    Never Stock

Quote Originally Posted by BlackHawkA4 View Post
    I need the camera app. Or something as good. It's killing me that I can't run thus Rom without it because I love asop.

The only thing that is missing from the camera, that I have noticed, is the rapid shot and slow motion video capture features. While these are AWESOME features that have lots of great wow factor, they aren't necessarily deal breakers when missing, for me that is. I can still take pics almost as fast as I can press the button, in full 8MP mode. I can capture 720P and 1080p video, and in 720p mode I can capture stills from the feed. This functionality far surpasses the last two EVOs, which says a lot for how far AOSP has come in the past two years. Do you use the other features all that much?
    Drop the Bag

Global Posts
    2,491 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by cloak.n.dagger View Post
    The only thing that is missing from the camera, that I have noticed, is the rapid shot and slow motion video capture features. While these are AWESOME features that have lots of great wow factor, they aren't necessarily deal breakers when missing, for me that is. I can still take pics almost as fast as I can press the button, in full 8MP mode. I can capture 720P and 1080p video, and in 720p mode I can capture stills from the feed. This functionality far surpasses the last two EVOs, which says a lot for how far AOSP has come in the past two years. Do you use the other features all that much?
    No. I don't use the features. The last build I used which the camera was working didn't take pictures as clear as the sense camera app.

Edit: looks like a lot more camera updates in the last build. Says to have added burst mode. Will have to give it another spin and see how the quality is.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast