Wirefly Order Shipments Pushback 2-3 weeks..FYI

bignoze

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
I ordered on the first day we could a few hours after it opened......now the site says 2-3 weeks for delivery. I chatted with sales rep and he confirms they are pushing back order deliveries 2-3 weeks.

Total BS.......should have just kept my order with Sprint. Try to save a few bucks and got screwed. Now I just get it in the store.

boooooooooo

Last edited:

decke003

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
really? I just ordered on amazon, and it says delivery date of 5/22. that seems right if they ship it on 5/18 if you consider the weekend.

are you seeing further delays?

bignoze

Jun 7, 2010
Visit site
really? I just ordered on amazon, and it says delivery date of 5/22. that seems right if they ship it on 5/18 if you consider the weekend.

are you seeing further delays?

when I tried to order note popped up saying item is back ordered and most likely orders will be delayed......but amazon is usually pretty good about getting stuff to you on time.

decke003

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
hmmm, I just completed my order and it gave me an estimated delivery date of 5/22. I am a prime member, so I am going to call and see if I can improve on that at all.

decke003

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
Indeed it does. I would suggest amazon as a backup. At least in my area (atlanta), they are expecting a shipping date of 5/18 with a delivery date of 5/22. I tend to trust the logistical power of amazon, so I assume this to be accurate.

Also, if you are a prime, I would suggest calling and requesting overnight shipping. They say it is not standard policy, but they didn't give me too much grief.

It only moves the delivery to 5/21, but 24 hours is better than nothing.

decke003

Sep 21, 2011
Visit site
I didn't see anything either. I initiated an online chat, and they confirmed the 2-3 week delivery.

I asked if it was just that I was so far back in the line, but they stated that all preorders (from wirefly at least) were being delayed. They couldn't state why though...

tp2386

Apr 2, 2010
Visit site
Crap it's true. I asked to cancel because I didn't want to wait and they have so far offered me a bluetooth headset and a case. I'm still in the chat trying to get more free stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Non