How many Evos would a local Best Buy have?

Muffspring18

Jan 13, 2011
Visit site
Thinking about picking up an Evo on the 18th from a local Best Buy in Nashua, NH. I have to swing by Best Buy because Sprint won't allow my upgrade to be rolled back until the 18th to order the Evo LTE and I don't want to wait for shipping. How many would a Best Buy carry usually?

Thanks

jlo8720

Aug 15, 2011
Visit site
no way to have a guess as ive never worked in retail, but I would guess in between 5-20 or so if youre in a good location. maybe less if youre not in metro area. go in the night before and ask to speak to whoever is the most high/senior employee in mobile, or even store manager, they can confirm stock and let you know if it would be worth your while to arrive early.

elvis077

Sep 13, 2011
Visit site
Between 2 and whatever number of pre-orders they had. When I bought my evo, they had only enough to cover Some pre-orders. When I bought my epic touch, they had 2. But had no pre-orders.. I ended up buying the epic at 9pm on launch day because no one (including the sales people knew thru were there). But I would guess there will be 'enough' if you get there early enough.

midmofan

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
Preordered today and the BB here thought that they would have enough for preorders but not a lot more.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk 2

ibleedbloo

Feb 28, 2012
Visit site
I preordered from BB but may go through another channel for my phone. Without having to pay a penny up front I figured it would be a nice fall back.