Help with decision making on a phone!!!

Oct 19, 2018
Visit site
I'm using a Galaxy S8 and have been for 3 years. I'm wanting to upgrade and my decisions are between the Note 20 Ultra, S21 Ultra or the I Phone 12 Pro Max. I like the idea of the Note for obvious reasons, I'm looking for a very good photo and video camera, way to use sd card and I like the ability to use a S Pen to take Notes + a phone with a big awesome screen for watching videos. Never used Iphone at all, however it seems they are better in video and photo sometimes and the screen seems to be quite good. The S21 Ultra seems to be an upgrade from Note 20 Ultra ? In photo and video, except for sd card and S pen which can be taken care of by OTG cable for SD cards and the Spen which works but no bluetooth support. Ive been told coming from the S8 that I would most likely be happy and very satisfied with any one of these. The Note 20 Ultra being my first choice. I will probably buy an iphone later on if I choose android. Should I wait til later for the Note 21 and/or I Phone 13 due to the upgrades or would one of these phones be your all first choice? I understand if I'm waiting for the next best phone then I'll never get one cause the newer ones coming out get or supposed to be better. I just need alot of professional unbiased advise. Sorry if I've rambled on but I've pondered and rolled everything in my head trying to make the most perfect choice I can and gets really difficult when you got so many new phones to choose from.

Jaskaran Bhatia7

Feb 4, 2017
Visit site
I think s21 ultra is lot better, specially if you live in country where galaxies are shipped with exynos processors. I have iPhone 12 Pro Max too and I have lot of other Apple stuff that integrates together to make it full experience. I just can’t get over Apple Watch for now so that the glue to me being on Apple eco system. Otherwise it’s been 3 days using a 21 ultra and it’s equally good. I won’t go for note 20 ultra at this time at least. You might get good deal in preowned market so that option you can ponder and save some money otherwise you are good with s21 ultra on android.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
qaz