Page 1 of 83 1234 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 2060
Like Tree550Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Shipping notification....Who's first?

    So with the phone possibly shipping out today, lets see who can post there shipped status first. Winner gets a grand prize of nothing. But for those who like to brag we will say bragging rights.
    dskwerl likes this.
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Nothing yet...checked my inbox 3x already
  3. #3  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    LOL, placed my pre-order exactly one week and 2 minutes ago...still no shipping notification. :P

    I wish I had more work to do today so I don't sit and constantly sit and hit refresh on my email and my order status page.

    On the strange side, Firefox just popped up a message that said "You have hit the refresh page button 2,463 time in the last seven days -- please give it a rest". Didn't know FireFox kept count
    S_C_B and dskwerl like this.
  4. Thread Author  Thread Author    #4  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    LOL, placed my pre-order exactly one week and 2 minutes ago...still no shipping notification. :P

    I wish I had more work to do today so I don't sit and constantly sit and hit refresh on my email and my order status page.

    On the strange side, Firefox just popped up a message that said "You have hit the refresh page button 2,463 time in the last seven days -- please give it a rest". Didn't know FireFox kept count
    Wow, I thought i was bad! You should go to some kind of support group.
    n64kps and psycholasers like this.
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Nothing for me yet. My order was complete by 9:05 EDT last Monday, so I'm really hoping to get that email today...
  6. #6  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    I have ordered a lot of phones through Sprint.com over the years and about 80% of the time my order status never changes in my account. I have order history from the last year showing 11 phone orders, 9 of those 11 orders still have a status listing of "in progress", even though I successfully received each phone on a timely basis... So I don't place much faith or even hope in getting a tracking number or a frigging email from Sprint with any further information.
    Thanked by:
  7. #7  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by DC Wuff View Post
    Nothing for me yet. My order was complete by 9:05 EDT last Monday, so I'm really hoping to get that email today...
    Ha I beat you by 2 minutes

    Quote Originally Posted by fivegear View Post
    I have ordered a lot of phones through Sprint.com over the years and about 80% of the time my order status never changes in my account. I have order history from the last year showing 11 phone orders, 9 of those 11 orders still have a status listing of "in progress", even though I successfully received each phone on a timely basis... So I don't place much faith or even hope in getting a tracking number or a frigging email from Sprint with any further information.
    I have also ordered a ton of phones from sprint and there has never been a time that a tracking number hasn't been sent.
  8. #8  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    So my order status page shows that it was last updated today, but none of the information/message has changed from what it has said since Friday or so.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by fivegear View Post
    I have ordered a lot of phones through Sprint.com over the years and about 80% of the time my order status never changes in my account. I have order history from the last year showing 11 phone orders, 9 of those 11 orders still have a status listing of "in progress", even though I successfully received each phone on a timely basis... So I don't place much faith or even hope in getting a tracking number or a frigging email from Sprint with any further information.
    +1

    90% of the time my phones have arrived before I got my shipping email.
  10. #10  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by DC Wuff View Post
    So my order status page shows that it was last updated today, but none of the information/message has changed from what it has said since Friday or so.
    Take it from a guy who has refreshed that page 2,465 times ( ;-) ), the date is simply the date when you refreshed or viewed the page. The order wasn't actually updated on that date.
  11. #11  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by Mikey47 View Post
    Take it from a guy who has refreshed that page 2,465 times ( ;-) ), the date is simply the date when you refreshed or viewed the page. The order wasn't actually updated on that date.
    LMAO!

    Thank goodness I DO have a lot to do at work today, or I'd be refreshing it eleventy billion times, myself...
  12. #12  
    bigrey81's Avatar

    Posts
    187 Posts
    ROM
    4.1.2 and 4.2 stock

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Suspense was killing me so i called and rep said shipping maybe the 16
  13. #13  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrey81 View Post
    Suspense was killing me so i called and rep said shipping maybe the 16
    argh, thanks for the info though
  14. #14  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by bigrey81 View Post
    Suspense was killing me so i called and rep said shipping maybe the 16
    Nice how they said "maybe". I would assume that shipments to stores (Sprint and third party) would have to happen by the 16th. Well, at least some shipments to provide some inventory for store opening on 18th, I supposed they could ship on the 17th too that would arrive early morning on the 18th.

    Funny, if I remember right, we the OG EVO release our local Sprint store started receiving phones a week or two prior to release date. The manager of the store at that time was a neighbor and he said they received 2 or 3 of them a day up until release day when they had between 20 to 25 on hand to sell.

    I wonder if the reason why Sprint waited so long to announce a release date was because they were awaiting shipping confirmations from HTC for the devices? I assume wherever they are coming from they have to go through customs and all those shenanigans so perhaps their distribution point hasn't even received them from HTC yet.
  15. #15  
    dgp2003's Avatar

    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Called and ordered one this morning and she said it will for sure be here before the 18th and she said she'd expect it delivered to my zipcode on the 16th.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by dgp2003 View Post
    Called and ordered one this morning and she said it will for sure be here before the 18th and she said she'd expect it delivered to my zipcode on the 16th.
    Good news. Whats your location?
  17. #17  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    This is my first order through Sprint.
    Do I have to sign for delivery or will they leave it on the porch?

    Thanks
  18. #18  
    icenija's Avatar

    Posts
    157 Posts
    Global Posts
    158 Global Posts

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by 71Skid View Post
    This is my first order through Sprint.
    Do I have to sign for delivery or will they leave it on the porch?

    Thanks
    In my past experiences they have left them on the porch if the UPS driver feels it is safe to do so. I've also experienced the driver leaving the package with a neighbor or the front office in apartment complexes.

    But I refresh my tracking page all day and usually take off when I know it will be delivered so it is handed to me personally and I will say for my EVO 3D I had them hold it at the UPS shipping station and I went and got it.

    Ice
    Thanked by:
    71Skid 
  19. #19  
    dgp2003's Avatar

    Posts
    44 Posts
    Global Posts
    86 Global Posts

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by jrog28 View Post
    Good news. Whats your location?

    Chicago.
  20. #20  
    NicksGarage's Avatar

    Posts
    653 Posts
    Global Posts
    825 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Hopefully I'll get a notification. I'm leaving on a trip on the 16th and if it's going to get here that day I'll have them hold it and go get it before I leave. Otherwise I'll have to wait until Monday. Just don't want them sending it back.
    Kyo 6035 > Kyo 7135 > Palm 800W > HTC EVO 4G > HTC EVOLTE > HTC One (M8) + EVO View 4G
  21. #21  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    I just spoke with Sprint and they said that all of the pre-orders will ship out tomorrow. They will be delivered by UPS and they are coming out of Kentucky.
    Thanked by:
  22. #22  
    jb23fan's Avatar

    Posts
    26 Posts
    Global Posts
    41 Global Posts

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by caryds View Post
    I just spoke with Sprint and they said that all of the pre-orders will ship out tomorrow. They will be delivered by UPS and they are coming out of Kentucky.
    So far we have been told Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday....makes you wonder if anyone knows wth they are talking about at Sprint lol.
  23. #23  
    Scotlac's Avatar

    Posts
    132 Posts
    Global Posts
    133 Global Posts

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jb23fan View Post
    So far we have been told Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday....makes you wonder if anyone knows wth they are talking about at Sprint lol.
    You're still wondering.............???
  24. #24  

    Default Re: Shipping notification....Who's first?

    Quote Originally Posted by jb23fan View Post
    So far we have been told Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday....makes you wonder if anyone knows wth they are talking about at Sprint lol.
    I think the answer is "If not Monday, then Tuesday. If not Tuesday, then Wednesday. If not Wednesday, then Thursday. If not Thursday, then Friday. If not Friday, your order is canceled and automatically converted to a pre-order for the SG III."
    Thanked by:
    F4tB4st4rd and mammothjojo88 like this.
  25. #25  
    irock1985's Avatar

    Posts
    477 Posts
    ROM
    Stock

    Default

    Well if you really want to know I believe that you can call Ups/fedex and ask them if a package is on its way to your address...

    Sent from 1985!
    Please thank me if I have helped!

    Current Phone - Sprint GS3

    Previous Phone - Evo 3D - Evo 4G
Page 1 of 83 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

B