Anyone else have to adjust to the buttons?

Darth Mo

May 17, 2010
Visit site
With the Evo 3D, I felt the power button at times was a bit "hunt and peck" because it only protruded a little and needed a precise press to activate it.

But with this Evo I'm constantly inadvertently pressing the power button when simply trying to put the phone in my pocket leading to all sorts of shenanigans.

While that's just a matter of being a bit more careful, when holding the phone hitting the volume rocker is unavoidable. I guess it's just the orientation of the phone that my fat fingers land on the volume rocker in a natural position.

I think I need a slim case to give the buttons a little more rigidity.

NicksGarage

May 18, 2010
Visit site
Yes, they're definitely very sensitive. I'm finding that I'm chaning the volume more than anything. Otherwise I'm actually enjoying how well they work compared to my OG EVO.

EeJLP-

May 25, 2012
Visit site
I hit the camera button too, but it doesn't open, because you have to hold it down for a second to open the camera app. A quick press looks like it does nothing if you're not actually in the camera app (a quick press will take a pic if you are in the camera app).

w5cyc

Jul 3, 2010
Visit site
With the case I have on my phone -- one I got from BB, an offbrand -- I can mash the camera button all day and it does absolutely nothing. All the other buttons work well. I guess I need to take the case off to see if the camera button is defective so I can return it if it is.