sense reloads after exiting chrome

sethpcs

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I am experiencing the same issue. It appears as though Sense is killed in the background if you use other apps that require a lot of resources. I have seen it with the car dock app, and Chrome beta. It is very annoying. Hopefully, someone can find a work-around, or e get an update to address this.

Do you have any 3rd party widgets installed? I have some beautiful widgets that I use. I may try removing them.

sethpcs

Mar 24, 2010
Visit site
I stopped using the "Lava flow" live wallpaper that I have been using since day one, and I haven't had Sense restart once.

Magman007

May 12, 2012
Visit site
I have killed sense a few times viewing picture and gif heavy threads, other than that no issues. I was wondering if it was just a chrome issue but the same thread killed it in the stock browser too. A little disappointing for a dual core device with 1 gb RAM.

Technosticrati

Nov 28, 2011
Visit site
Ditto. So what's the solution because if it's this bad within 3 days of release it only can get worse. Is it more of a simple tweak or is this what we can expect from Sense 4?

Sent from my EVO using Android Central Forums

midmofan

Oct 22, 2010
Visit site
A whole bunch of threads on this, Sense reloads after exiting a lot of different things or when you have a lot of different things in the background. Chrome is one of the worst offenders but there are others. Search it at there are some things that have helped some but nothing i have seen solves the problem

Reactions: Technosticrati

Hurleygm

Jun 23, 2010
Visit site
A whole bunch of threads on this, Sense reloads after exiting a lot of different things or when you have a lot of different things in the background. Chrome is one of the worst offenders but there are others. Search it at there are some things that have helped some but nothing i have seen solves the problem

Been using the phone non-stop since Thursday and using Chrome the whole time with no problem. I have not experienced this on time. I don't have a live wallpaper either.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G LTE using Tapatalk.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ecstasy89